Tech: WG4600 screen scrambled

Last response: in Video Games
a b C Monitor
September 15, 2005 12:02:39 PM

I have a Frogger with a WG4600 that was suffering from intermitent and
then permanent screen collapse. I pulled the chassis and re-capped it.
After putting it back into the game, the picture is scrambled. The
game plays fine so I am thinking it is a monitor issue. I don't think
it is a sync problem as the picture is locked in and the color looks
good. There has to be an adjustment I am missing.

Thanks.

Mike Fox
Algonquin, IL
mikesarcade at comcast dot net
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
September 15, 2005 7:04:21 PM

mikesarcade@comcast.net wrote:
> I have a Frogger with a WG4600 that was suffering from intermitent and
> then permanent screen collapse. I pulled the chassis and re-capped it.
> After putting it back into the game, the picture is scrambled. The
> game plays fine so I am thinking it is a monitor issue. I don't think
> it is a sync problem as the picture is locked in and the color looks
> good. There has to be an adjustment I am missing.

Did you connect the video cable correctly? They can be connected either
way (not keyed). Try the other way and see if that fixes the problem...
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
September 15, 2005 8:17:59 PM

can you post a pic?