Lost folders on one of my drives!!! HELP

I lost about 6 folders on one of my drives and don't know how or why. More
importantly right now is getting them back. How do I do this? They are not
in my recycle bin. Please help me!!!

Hi

So long as they haven't been overwritten, you may be able to recover them
with a 3rd party 'undelete' program:

http://aumha.org/a/recover.php
http://www.executive.com/undelete/undelete.asp

--