Hi Lars.

So did you make your way to Amsterdam Arena yesterday (wednesday)?

Bam-Bam DK

--
Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 24 spam-mails.

No I didn't. Too much of a hassle and had trouble with passport checks
at the stadium (the didn't want Danes in the home seats -
understandable I guess), But I did have a good time in Amsterdam!

Since I moved to Århus, I've had a few problems with my newsserver, so
I'm not that active.

See ya

lars.lauridsen@gmail.com wrote:
> No I didn't. Too much of a hassle and had trouble with passport checks
> at the stadium (the didn't want Danes in the home seats -
> understandable I guess), But I did have a good time in Amsterdam!
>
> Since I moved to Århus, I've had a few problems with my newsserver, so
> I'm not that active.
>
> See ya

a good tip is to use http://dotsrc.org/ (news.sunsite.dk) .. its free
and quite quick compared to others..

It doesnt hold all groups though, but after I emailed them about this
one, they supported it too.. :)