xp login error

After I login to win xp,
it was immediately logged out. it takes me to loading user preferences,
then
immediately to saving user settings without even showing the desktop.
It
does NOT show any errors. Any
way to fix this? thanks in advance!!!

--
xaxxPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access
1 answer Last reply

    Sounds like your login is corrupt, try logging in as "administrator" and see
    if that account is OK. You may need to copy your files to a safe place
    delete the account and create a new one then copy files back again.

    Neil
    "xaxx" <xaxx.1rht6a@> wrote in message

    > After I login to win xp,
    > it was immediately logged out. it takes me to loading user preferences,
    > then
    > immediately to saving user settings without even showing the desktop.
    > It
    > does NOT show any errors. Any
    > way to fix this? thanks in advance!!!
    >

    > --