TECH : Hantarex 25" blurry screen

I have a vertical 25" Hantarex monitor, and it's blurry.
I checked all the adjustments, and they seem to work fine.
Unfortunately, the Focus adjustment has no effect in this matter. And
sometimes the picture is more blurry, sometimes less. I'm puzzled, as I am
no electronic sorcerer ;-)

If you have an idea, I'd take it with great pleasure, this whole thing
pisses me off.

Thanks,

Fred
1
answer
Last reply
More about tech hantarex blurry screen

    Sounds like the pot is bad for focus on the flyback.

    "Elesias" <Elesias_Vifargent(nospam)@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I have a vertical 25" Hantarex monitor, and it's blurry.
    > I checked all the adjustments, and they seem to work fine.
    > Unfortunately, the Focus adjustment has no effect in this matter. And
    > sometimes the picture is more blurry, sometimes less. I'm puzzled, as I am
    > no electronic sorcerer ;-)
    >
    > If you have an idea, I'd take it with great pleasure, this whole thing
    > pisses me off.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Fred

Video Games