TECH : Hantarex 25" blurry screen

Last response: in Video Games
September 16, 2005 1:30:09 AM

I have a vertical 25" Hantarex monitor, and it's blurry.
I checked all the adjustments, and they seem to work fine.
Unfortunately, the Focus adjustment has no effect in this matter. And
sometimes the picture is more blurry, sometimes less. I'm puzzled, as I am
no electronic sorcerer ;-)

If you have an idea, I'd take it with great pleasure, this whole thing
pisses me off.

Thanks,

Fred
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 8:43:36 PM

Sounds like the pot is bad for focus on the flyback.

!