Stormrider

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2003

I have lost my toolbars and can'y get them back . Something is stopping me
from downloading them

Hi

Which toolbars and how do you mean 'download' them? Try pressing the F11
key.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"stormrider" <stormrider@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have lost my toolbars and can'y get them back . Something is stopping me
> from downloading them

Stormrider

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2003

"Will Denny" wrote:

> Hi
>
> Which toolbars and how do you mean 'download' them? Try pressing the F11
> key.
>
> --
>
> Will Denny
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
> Please reply to the News Groups
>

> "stormrider" <stormrider@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have lost my toolbars and can'y get them back . Something is stopping me
> > from downloading them
>
> I had viewpoint, yahoo google etc and now I can't seem to get any to download' I'm not that good with all of this but someone told me that I may have something blocking these kind of downloads.

I'm assuming that you mean missing toolbars on Internet Explorer. Try this:
Open Internet Explorer, click on View>Toolbars> and look for checkmarks
next to the names of the bars. Any of those that you want to display should
have checkmarks by them. To "revive" the missing ones, simply click on each
bar that you want to display. You will have to repeat this step if more than
one is not appearing.

Cheers!
Bob McKay