SMS gateway - LAPI

manish

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.gsm,alt.cellular.fido,alt.cellular,comp.client-server (More info?)

Hi,

I want to send and receive mails using the SMS Gateway using the LAPI
Protocol. If I have the Gateway IP, Port, Username, Password to
connect to the system, and the language being used is Java, then how
to approach for the project.

Also I require references on the LAPI Protocol. How about using Java
Socket Programming.

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.gsm,alt.cellular.fido,alt.cellular,comp.client-server (More info?)

>I want to send and receive mails using the SMS Gateway using the LAPI
>Protocol. If I have the Gateway IP, Port, Username, Password to
>connect to the system, and the language being used is Java, then how
>to approach for the project.

Why don't you just use SMS gateway software like PageGate
http://www.notepage.net/pagegate.htm ?

Best
Judy

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.gsm,alt.cellular.fido,alt.cellular,comp.client-server (More info?)

Thanks for the response. I am trying PageGate. I am developing a site
that will advertise the messages to the mobile numbers stored in the
database.