Last response: in Wireless Networking
a b F Wireless
a b \ Driver
April 28, 2004 12:47:32 PM

I have recently purchased an Advent 7037 with a built in prism
wireless card (G), the laptop came with XP Home Edition and everything
worked fine.
I have since upgraded the machine to XP Pro SP1 and now the wireless
card does not see any available networks (even when sitting next to
the access point). Out of interest I also tried with W2k and have the
same problem.

Is anyone running the intergsil Prism wireless cards with XP Pro ? and
if so what drivers are being used. I have looked for additional
drivers for the card but cannot find any sites with the drivers on
upto now ?

Any ideas ?

Agpiah

More about : advent 7037 pro

April 29, 2004 6:57:02 AM

Try using the Utility that came with it. Disable "Use Windows to configure
my wireless network settings" in the Network Connections properties for your
card then you should be able to use the utility that came with it and it
should work fine. This is a common problem with XP.

Michael

!