Need 720 Controller Parts

Kris

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Looking for any of the following parts to rebuild my 720 controller.
Thanks!

043806-01 Handle
043804-01 Disc
043811-01 Roller
039722-01 Upper Housing
043814-01 Bushing
039716-01 Pivot Ball
043812-01 Lower Ball
043822-01 Bottom Housing
043821-01 Pivot Arm
043810-01 Bearing Housing
043817-01 Sprocket Post
043809-01 Encoder Disc Mounting Plate
043813-01 Centering Disc Spacer
043807-01 Centering Disc
043818-01 Modified Sprocket
041787-02 Encoder Disc

Theres a guy who sells the 720 joystick parts every once and awhile on
ebay. Ive bought them and rebuilt mine. Sweet! He says they are NOS,
but I dont think so. I think he makes them himself, whatever, they are
good!! I cant remember who he is, damn.

Skate or Die !!!!

i would like to know who that is also.....got a bad joystick here too!

Kelly Ray wrote:
> i would like to know who that is also.....got a bad joystick here too!
>
> <spokexx@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>Theres a guy who sells the 720 joystick parts every once and awhile on
>>ebay. Ive bought them and rebuilt mine. Sweet! He says they are NOS,
>>but I dont think so. I think he makes them himself, whatever, they are
>>good!! I cant remember who he is, damn.
>>
>>Skate or Die !!!!

I sell the NOS parts. They are all genuine NOS Atari parts. I bought out
a game distributor many years ago and got his entire stock of Atari
parts. I have hundreds of parts and none are remakes.

-Stephen

In my cleaning, I have found what I believe to be the bottom housing of a
720 joystick... I'll take a picture later.

Rob

"Kelly Ray" <kray37nospam@comcast.net> wrote in message
>i would like to know who that is also.....got a bad joystick here too!
>
> <spokexx@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Theres a guy who sells the 720 joystick parts every once and awhile on
>> ebay. Ive bought them and rebuilt mine. Sweet! He says they are NOS,
>> but I dont think so. I think he makes them himself, whatever, they are
>> good!! I cant remember who he is, damn.
>>
>> Skate or Die !!!!

hi Stephen, do you have any prices?

Kelly

"Stephen Beall" <sbeall@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Kelly Ray wrote:
>> i would like to know who that is also.....got a bad joystick here too!
>>
>> <spokexx@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>Theres a guy who sells the 720 joystick parts every once and awhile on
>>>ebay. Ive bought them and rebuilt mine. Sweet! He says they are NOS,
>>>but I dont think so. I think he makes them himself, whatever, they are
>>>good!! I cant remember who he is, damn.
>>>
>>>Skate or Die !!!!
>>>

> I sell the NOS parts. They are all genuine NOS Atari parts. I bought out a
> game distributor many years ago and got his entire stock of Atari parts. I
> have hundreds of parts and none are remakes.
>
> -Stephen

I just need part numbers or a description of what you need.
I can then check to see if I have stock and get prices to you.

-Stephen

Kelly Ray wrote:
> hi Stephen, do you have any prices?
>
> Kelly

>>I sell the NOS parts. They are all genuine NOS Atari parts. I bought out a
>>game distributor many years ago and got his entire stock of Atari parts. I
>>have hundreds of parts and none are remakes.
>>
>>-Stephen

Yes, Stephen has lots of great NOS parts, good guy to deal with and very
fast shipping.

Brent