Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Need 720 Controller Parts

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 15, 2005 9:56:18 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Looking for any of the following parts to rebuild my 720 controller.
Thanks!

043806-01 Handle
043804-01 Disc
043811-01 Roller
039722-01 Upper Housing
043814-01 Bushing
039716-01 Pivot Ball
043812-01 Lower Ball
043822-01 Bottom Housing
043821-01 Pivot Arm
043810-01 Bearing Housing
043817-01 Sprocket Post
043809-01 Encoder Disc Mounting Plate
043813-01 Centering Disc Spacer
043807-01 Centering Disc
043818-01 Modified Sprocket
041787-02 Encoder Disc

More about : 720 controller parts

Anonymous
September 16, 2005 12:22:38 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Theres a guy who sells the 720 joystick parts every once and awhile on
ebay. Ive bought them and rebuilt mine. Sweet! He says they are NOS,
but I dont think so. I think he makes them himself, whatever, they are
good!! I cant remember who he is, damn.

Skate or Die !!!!
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 11:36:38 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

i would like to know who that is also.....got a bad joystick here too!

<spokexx@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1126840958.045221.126300@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Theres a guy who sells the 720 joystick parts every once and awhile on
> ebay. Ive bought them and rebuilt mine. Sweet! He says they are NOS,
> but I dont think so. I think he makes them himself, whatever, they are
> good!! I cant remember who he is, damn.
>
> Skate or Die !!!!
>
Related resources
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 1:50:01 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Kelly Ray wrote:
> i would like to know who that is also.....got a bad joystick here too!
>
> <spokexx@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:1126840958.045221.126300@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>
>>Theres a guy who sells the 720 joystick parts every once and awhile on
>>ebay. Ive bought them and rebuilt mine. Sweet! He says they are NOS,
>>but I dont think so. I think he makes them himself, whatever, they are
>>good!! I cant remember who he is, damn.
>>
>>Skate or Die !!!!
>>
>
>
>


I sell the NOS parts. They are all genuine NOS Atari parts. I bought out
a game distributor many years ago and got his entire stock of Atari
parts. I have hundreds of parts and none are remakes.

-Stephen
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 2:36:19 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

AWESOME!!!!
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 4:41:12 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

In my cleaning, I have found what I believe to be the bottom housing of a
720 joystick... I'll take a picture later.

Rob


"Kelly Ray" <kray37nospam@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:msGdnRVs9rNQIbfeRVn-gg@comcast.com...
>i would like to know who that is also.....got a bad joystick here too!
>
> <spokexx@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:1126840958.045221.126300@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>> Theres a guy who sells the 720 joystick parts every once and awhile on
>> ebay. Ive bought them and rebuilt mine. Sweet! He says they are NOS,
>> but I dont think so. I think he makes them himself, whatever, they are
>> good!! I cant remember who he is, damn.
>>
>> Skate or Die !!!!
>>
>
>
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 6:04:11 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

hi Stephen, do you have any prices?

Kelly

"Stephen Beall" <sbeall@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1d-dncR66OzEZbfenZ2dnUVZ_sidnZ2d@giganews.com...
> Kelly Ray wrote:
>> i would like to know who that is also.....got a bad joystick here too!
>>
>> <spokexx@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:1126840958.045221.126300@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>>
>>>Theres a guy who sells the 720 joystick parts every once and awhile on
>>>ebay. Ive bought them and rebuilt mine. Sweet! He says they are NOS,
>>>but I dont think so. I think he makes them himself, whatever, they are
>>>good!! I cant remember who he is, damn.
>>>
>>>Skate or Die !!!!
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> I sell the NOS parts. They are all genuine NOS Atari parts. I bought out a
> game distributor many years ago and got his entire stock of Atari parts. I
> have hundreds of parts and none are remakes.
>
> -Stephen
>
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 6:04:12 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I just need part numbers or a description of what you need.
I can then check to see if I have stock and get prices to you.

-Stephen



Kelly Ray wrote:
> hi Stephen, do you have any prices?
>
> Kelly

>>>
>>
>>I sell the NOS parts. They are all genuine NOS Atari parts. I bought out a
>>game distributor many years ago and got his entire stock of Atari parts. I
>>have hundreds of parts and none are remakes.
>>
>>-Stephen
>>
>
>
>
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 6:26:57 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Yes, Stephen has lots of great NOS parts, good guy to deal with and very
fast shipping.

Brent
"Kelly Ray" <kray37nospam@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:Y5idnTi2MqM8irbeRVn-pQ@comcast.com...
> hi Stephen, do you have any prices?
>
> Kelly
>
> "Stephen Beall" <sbeall@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:1d-dncR66OzEZbfenZ2dnUVZ_sidnZ2d@giganews.com...
>> Kelly Ray wrote:
>>> i would like to know who that is also.....got a bad joystick here too!
>>>
>>> <spokexx@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:1126840958.045221.126300@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>>>
>>>>Theres a guy who sells the 720 joystick parts every once and awhile on
>>>>ebay. Ive bought them and rebuilt mine. Sweet! He says they are NOS,
>>>>but I dont think so. I think he makes them himself, whatever, they are
>>>>good!! I cant remember who he is, damn.
>>>>
>>>>Skate or Die !!!!
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> I sell the NOS parts. They are all genuine NOS Atari parts. I bought out
>> a game distributor many years ago and got his entire stock of Atari
>> parts. I have hundreds of parts and none are remakes.
>>
>> -Stephen
>>
>
>
!