Need several K7000 parts - Where can I order from bsides B..

Hey Gang,

Sadly I placed an order with Bob right before the hurricane.
I'd love to wait and have him fill the order, but I'm thinking about
re-ordering from someone else.

These are the parts I want to buy for my K7000.
Capkit
Flyback
HOT
regulator IC4
high voltage mylar cap
retrace cap

some other caps, resistors and diodes

Does anyone know an outfit that will probably have most of this?

Thanks

--
Mike Singer
AVP-Ellicott City, Md

Fyi, im 90% sure i have all those parts right now.. gimme a ring if
interested.. cheap. just pay for shipping and toss me a donation. 35
bucks for kit shipped? 920-569-4585