how to log as an administrator

July 1, 2005 2:10:01 PM

hi,
i want to log as an administrator, what should I do? Also, I have socket
error#10060 , What should I do?

Please help. Thanks you very much

More about : log administrator

Anonymous
July 1, 2005 5:49:04 PM

start>run>control userpasswords2
--
---------------------------------------
http://www.fast-rewind.com

"apple" wrote:

> hi,
> i want to log as an administrator, what should I do? Also, I have socket
> error#10060 , What should I do?
>

> Please help. Thanks you very much

July 1, 2005 9:37:01 PM

hi,
what button should I press when I want to log as an administrator, I still
have socket error, What should I do. Please help. Thanks you
!