Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Aspire One laptop charging port is broken

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
November 22, 2012 7:06:47 PM

Hello,
I have an Aspire One laptop which I got for Christmas in 2011 and it's been great untill a few days ago. I tried to charge my laptop but it wouldn't charge so I thought it was the charger untill a tried a spare one that I had from another acer laptop which i previously owned and it still didn't work. It's definitely the laptop as both chargers worked when i held them firmly in place. What should I do? Should I get it repaired or try myself?
December 29, 2012 9:55:32 PM

MegaBlue96 said:
Hello,
I have an Aspire One laptop which I got for Christmas in 2011 and it's been great untill a few days ago. I tried to charge my laptop but it wouldn't charge so I thought it was the charger untill a tried a spare one that I had from another acer laptop which i previously owned and it still didn't work. It's definitely the laptop as both chargers worked when i held them firmly in place. What should I do? Should I get it repaired or try myself?

I have the same question as you.
January 1, 2013 4:36:59 PM

MegaBlue96 said:
Hello,

Send it back to acer or if you have a little experience with opening up your laptop maybe you could find the isseu inside. But the best thing is to send it back wile you still have warranty.
a c 248 D Laptop
February 23, 2013 4:09:12 PM

Hi :) 

CLOSING due to age... but please start another thread if you are still having problems , which I will answer promptly...

All the best Brett :) 
!