Sign in with
Your question

Need help buying a laptop

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
November 22, 2012 7:26:16 PM

Hi,
I need to buy a laptop but need help finding the right one for me. I'd like to get a 17" screen. I like playing games and would like something that won't be outdated too soon.
My budget is $1200 before taxes and i'm in Canada

More about : buying laptop

November 22, 2012 7:34:18 PM

Chipie47 said:
Hi,
I need to buy a laptop but need help finding the right one for me. I'd like to get a 17" screen. I like playing games and would like something that won't be outdated too soon.

Oh and i must decide tonight or tomorrow. I have to order online and need this laptop to get to me before next friday(30th) because it's for my husband who's leaving that day for a 5 week Cancer treatment :(  So please help!
m
l
a b D Laptop
November 23, 2012 12:03:02 AM

Eurocom Shark is one option with GTX 660M and I7 and good 1080p screen - ships from Canada.
You also have the MSI GX60 (buying links inside) if you really want to max the performance for 1200$

(and be strong)
m
l
Related resources
December 8, 2012 6:25:26 PM

Chipie47 said:
Hi,

If you need help then check out this website! It has the Best AMD Laptops and amazing deals!! Check it out.

http://www.squidoo.com/best-amd-laptop

Reggie Jackson
m
l
!