Serie A Fantasy Football

After my easy win last year I decided to give you all another chance.
It's still in Italian, but it's simple enough to guess your way
through...

http://it.seriea.fantasysports.yahoo.com/football

League ID: 1219
Password: agcm

Hurry up, the league starts on Saturday.

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: The New Pornographers - Streets of Fire
8 answers Last reply
More about serie fantasy football

    Miljenko wrote:
    > After my easy win last year I decided to give you all another chance.
    > It's still in Italian, but it's simple enough to guess your way
    > through...
    >
    > http://it.seriea.fantasysports.yahoo.com/football
    >
    > League ID: 1219
    > Password: agcm
    >
    > Hurry up, the league starts on Saturday.

    I'm in.....I think

    My Italian is as good as my Croatian or Portuguese ;-)

    --
    Hamish

    Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
    you bounce.

    "Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
    > Miljenko wrote:
    >> After my easy win last year I decided to give you all another chance.
    >> It's still in Italian, but it's simple enough to guess your way
    >> through...
    >>
    >> http://it.seriea.fantasysports.yahoo.com/football
    >>
    >> League ID: 1219
    >> Password: agcm
    >>
    >> Hurry up, the league starts on Saturday.
    >
    > I'm in.....I think
    >
    > My Italian is as good as my Croatian or Portuguese ;-)
    >
    > --
    > Hamish
    >
    > Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
    > you bounce.

    Im in :)

    --
    Pete "Old Boy" Heslop

    Owner and Forum Admin at: http://www.fmunderground.net/

    My Own 24 hour Radio Station (Looking for Djs):
    http://sc3.audiorealm.com:12750/

    On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 23:45:43 +0200, Miljenko
    <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

    >After my easy win last year I decided to give you all another chance.
    >It's still in Italian, but it's simple enough to guess your way
    >through...
    >
    >http://it.seriea.fantasysports.yahoo.com/football
    >
    >League ID: 1219
    >Password: agcm
    >
    >Hurry up, the league starts on Saturday.

    These Fantasy Football things are giving on my nerves.
    I don't have time for them, ok ?

    Maybe I'll do the CL Fantasy, when the time comes.

    -Nick

    Nick the Greek wrote:

    > These Fantasy Football things are giving on my nerves.
    > I don't have time for them, ok ?
    >
    > Maybe I'll do the CL Fantasy, when the time comes.

    Right... You don't have the 3 minutes it takes to create a team... We
    understand. :-P
    --
    Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

    np: Flyer - ®elim najvi¹e

    Miljenko wrote:
    > After my easy win last year I decided to give you all another chance. It's still in Italian, but it's simple enough to guess your way
    > through...
    >
    > http://it.seriea.fantasysports.yahoo.com/football

    The Glorious Gimps have been added to the league. Still only 6 or 7 people
    signed up though.

    --
    Stephen Weir

    List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
    ICQ # 11472386

    On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 16:37:16 +0200, Miljenko
    <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

    >Nick the Greek wrote:
    >
    >> These Fantasy Football things are giving on my nerves.
    >> I don't have time for them, ok ?
    >>
    >> Maybe I'll do the CL Fantasy, when the time comes.
    >
    >Right... You don't have the 3 minutes it takes to create a team... We
    >understand. :-P

    It took me 3 minutes last season and I came third. It's no fun :-P

    -Nick

    On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 02:56:15 +0100, Stephen Weir
    <sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> wrote:

    >Miljenko wrote:
    >> After my easy win last year I decided to give you all another chance. It's still in Italian, but it's simple enough to guess your way
    >> through...
    >>
    >> http://it.seriea.fantasysports.yahoo.com/football
    >
    >The Glorious Gimps have been added to the league. Still only 6 or 7 people
    >signed up though.

    Ok, ok, I'm in....

    -Nick

    Nick the Greek wrote:

    > >The Glorious Gimps have been added to the league. Still only 6 or 7 people
    > >signed up though.

    > Ok, ok, I'm in....

    I knew you couldn't stay away. :-) 8 teams for now, last year we only
    had 6.
    --
    Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

    np: Sleater-Kinney - Jumpers