Serie A Fantasy Football

Last response: in Video Games
August 26, 2005 3:45:43 AM

After my easy win last year I decided to give you all another chance.
It's still in Italian, but it's simple enough to guess your way
through...

http://it.seriea.fantasysports.yahoo.com/football

League ID: 1219
Password: agcm

Hurry up, the league starts on Saturday.

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: The New Pornographers - Streets of Fire

More about : serie fantasy football

Anonymous
August 26, 2005 3:45:44 AM

Miljenko wrote:
> After my easy win last year I decided to give you all another chance.
> It's still in Italian, but it's simple enough to guess your way
> through...
>
> http://it.seriea.fantasysports.yahoo.com/football
>
> League ID: 1219
> Password: agcm
>
> Hurry up, the league starts on Saturday.

I'm in.....I think

My Italian is as good as my Croatian or Portuguese ;-)

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.
Anonymous
August 26, 2005 3:45:45 AM

"Hamish" <jocksspam@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
> Miljenko wrote:
>> After my easy win last year I decided to give you all another chance.
>> It's still in Italian, but it's simple enough to guess your way
>> through...
>>
>> http://it.seriea.fantasysports.yahoo.com/football
>>
>> League ID: 1219
>> Password: agcm
>>
>> Hurry up, the league starts on Saturday.
>
> I'm in.....I think
>
> My Italian is as good as my Croatian or Portuguese ;-)
>
> --
> Hamish
>
> Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
> you bounce.

Im in :)

--
Pete "Old Boy" Heslop

Owner and Forum Admin at: http://www.fmunderground.net/

My Own 24 hour Radio Station (Looking for Djs):
http://sc3.audiorealm.com:12750/
August 26, 2005 7:44:15 PM

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 23:45:43 +0200, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>After my easy win last year I decided to give you all another chance.
>It's still in Italian, but it's simple enough to guess your way
>through...
>
>http://it.seriea.fantasysports.yahoo.com/football
>
>League ID: 1219
>Password: agcm
>
>Hurry up, the league starts on Saturday.

These Fantasy Football things are giving on my nerves.
I don't have time for them, ok ?

Maybe I'll do the CL Fantasy, when the time comes.

-Nick
Anonymous
August 26, 2005 8:37:16 PM

Nick the Greek wrote:

> These Fantasy Football things are giving on my nerves.
> I don't have time for them, ok ?
>
> Maybe I'll do the CL Fantasy, when the time comes.

Right... You don't have the 3 minutes it takes to create a team... We
understand. :-P
--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Flyer - ®elim najvi¹e
Anonymous
August 27, 2005 6:56:15 AM

Miljenko wrote:
> After my easy win last year I decided to give you all another chance. It's still in Italian, but it's simple enough to guess your way
> through...
>
> http://it.seriea.fantasysports.yahoo.com/football

The Glorious Gimps have been added to the league. Still only 6 or 7 people
signed up though.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386
Anonymous
August 27, 2005 2:57:35 PM

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 16:37:16 +0200, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>
>> These Fantasy Football things are giving on my nerves.
>> I don't have time for them, ok ?
>>
>> Maybe I'll do the CL Fantasy, when the time comes.
>
>Right... You don't have the 3 minutes it takes to create a team... We
>understand. :-P

It took me 3 minutes last season and I came third. It's no fun :-P

-Nick
Anonymous
August 27, 2005 3:29:03 PM

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 02:56:15 +0100, Stephen Weir
<sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> wrote:

>Miljenko wrote:
>> After my easy win last year I decided to give you all another chance. It's still in Italian, but it's simple enough to guess your way
>> through...
>>
>> http://it.seriea.fantasysports.yahoo.com/football
>
>The Glorious Gimps have been added to the league. Still only 6 or 7 people
>signed up though.

Ok, ok, I'm in....

-Nick
Anonymous
August 27, 2005 5:52:43 PM

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >The Glorious Gimps have been added to the league. Still only 6 or 7 people
> >signed up though.

> Ok, ok, I'm in....

I knew you couldn't stay away. :-) 8 teams for now, last year we only
had 6.
--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Sleater-Kinney - Jumpers