Rogers found the Microcell customer base far more lucrativ..

From the May 14 Globe & Mail column 'Streetwise' there is a discussion
on the internal struggle at Bell over a potential bid for Microcell.
This is a subscription article so I can't post a URL, but I did find the
following quote interesting:

> Once it closed the purchase, Rogers found the Microcell customer base was far more lucrative than suspected. The hidden jewel in the newly acquired company was a big chunk of frequent-flier business customers who must stay in touch when they travel. These clients willingly pay huge monthly bills to own phones and Blackberries that roam.

Brendan
2 answers Last reply
More about rogers found microcell customer base lucrativ

    Fido doesn't and never has had Blackberries

    topflyte wrote:
    > Fido doesn't and never has had Blackberries

    I believe, that in this context, 'Blackberries' is generic for data
    devices.

Fido Rogers Internet Service Providers