e-mail attachment

up until a month ago I was able to send attachments with my e-mail. Now,
when I click on the "attach files" button, it continues as if is attaching it
then stops and goes straight back to the main e-mail page. No error message
or anything! I've tried it with different attachments and I've tried by
disableing the firewall. Again, this was working just fine up until a month
ago. HELP!!!!
3 answers Last reply
More about mail attachment

    I'm not sure if the two are connected but try emptying your temp internet
    files and possible you temp files also. Then try again.

    Neil

    "Troublez" <Troublez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > up until a month ago I was able to send attachments with my e-mail. Now,
    > when I click on the "attach files" button, it continues as if is attaching
    > it
    > then stops and goes straight back to the main e-mail page. No error
    > message
    > or anything! I've tried it with different attachments and I've tried by
    > disableing the firewall. Again, this was working just fine up until a
    > month
    > ago. HELP!!!!

    IT WORKED!! OMG! - You don't know how much I appreciate this!
    NEIL - I had been going through my computer trying different options. I
    thought this was gonna be another failed attempt, but not true! YOU ROCK!!
    I spoke with a rep @ DSL and they gave me the option of letting their tech
    support go into my computer, but now I don't have to! Good thing I waited.
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, YOU are the MAN!!

    "neil" wrote:

    > I'm not sure if the two are connected but try emptying your temp internet
    > files and possible you temp files also. Then try again.
    >
    > Neil
    >
    > "Troublez" <Troublez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > up until a month ago I was able to send attachments with my e-mail. Now,
    > > when I click on the "attach files" button, it continues as if is attaching
    > > it
    > > then stops and goes straight back to the main e-mail page. No error
    > > message
    > > or anything! I've tried it with different attachments and I've tried by
    > > disableing the firewall. Again, this was working just fine up until a
    > > month
    > > ago. HELP!!!!

    Well you are most definitely welcome, just hope you can calm down enough to
    get some work done.

    all the best

    > IT WORKED!! OMG! - You don't know how much I appreciate this!
    > NEIL - I had been going through my computer trying different options. I
    > thought this was gonna be another failed attempt, but not true! YOU
    > ROCK!!
    > I spoke with a rep @ DSL and they gave me the option of letting their tech
    > support go into my computer, but now I don't have to! Good thing I
    > waited.
    > THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, YOU are the MAN!!
    >
    > "neil" wrote:
    >
    >> I'm not sure if the two are connected but try emptying your temp internet
    >> files and possible you temp files also. Then try again.
    >>
    >> Neil
    >>
    >> "Troublez" <Troublez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > up until a month ago I was able to send attachments with my e-mail.
    >> > Now,
    >> > when I click on the "attach files" button, it continues as if is
    >> > attaching
    >> > it
    >> > then stops and goes straight back to the main e-mail page. No error
    >> > message
    >> > or anything! I've tried it with different attachments and I've tried
    >> > by
    >> > disableing the firewall. Again, this was working just fine up until a
    >> > month
    >> > ago. HELP!!!!

Support Email Error Message Microsoft Windows XP