WG6100 monitors x 3, G05-802 x 2, pcb's and misc... San An..

Ok, have a bunch of vector stuff to sell...

3 x WG6100's Working, little to no screen burn on all of them, one came out
of a machine with 1200 plays.. but other 2 are just as nice.. asking $250.oo
each will include cap kits for each one,, just the caps not any
transistors, but dont kick my ass if I forget a cap.

2 x go5-802's super clean screens, there might be some burn but hard to
notice, untested, one needs the deflection pcb,, take both of them for $125

Space duel PCB's working, $35 each x 3

Gravitar PCB working $ 75

Black widow or gravitar pcb, working, no roms on it, but did test with
gravitar roms,, $60

2 x Star Wars pcb's,, sound boards and cpu boards both work 100%, one avg
not working, the other works but cuts some vectors out. $175 for both sets,
I believe they both have interconnect pcb's but not sure.

2 x complete amplifone color monitor sets,, one monitor has couple eraser
head size burns in middle of screen, the other is pretty clean, with HV
pcb's ( red dead, or no hv xformer on it , other wise complete, ) tested
working deflection pcb's, make an offer.

Gravitar marquee, very clean, $25

Space duel marquee, very clean, $20

Space duel complete CP, clean, some cracking at the bend but that is usual,
otherwise will clean up very nice, $35

Wiring harness for space duel, complete $15
Wiring harness for gravitar, complete $15

anything else off the SD, or gravitar you want make me an offer, and the
cabs will be free to whoever wants them, they have good artwork. and are
solid.

vindicators, working pcb, with that freaky regulator/audioi pcb and CP, $25

WG3100 vga monitor, working great, but has smoke smell to it because it was
in a bar,, so what, clean it off, no noticable burn, $150

couple of go7 chassis, one working but will need caps the other is not, $25

a stack of audio reg atari pcb's, several differend configurations, $20
each, pretty sure all of them work, 10 to choose from.
email me with model number needed.

non working 720 PCB set, $20

Complete working and tested major havoc PCB set, got from an op said he
never installed, with the ranking on the high scores I have to believe him,
but cant be 100% sure. $175

4x atari cone lighted buttons, $10 each

UH, I am out of breath,, more tomorrow night when I go through it all and
see what I missed.

thanks

john
17 answers Last reply
More about wg6100 monitors misc

    This is it,, that stuff sold lightning fast.. my fingers are burning from
    returning emails...

    whats left ::::

    vindicators, working pcb, with that freaky regulator/audioi pcb and CP, $25

    couple of go7 chassis, one working but will need caps the other is not, $25

    a stack of audio reg atari pcb's, several differend configurations, $20
    each SHIPPED
    each, pretty sure all of them work, 7 to choose from.
    email me with model number needed.

    non working 720 PCB set, $20

    thanks,

    john

    PS...

    Willing to do some trading for a wintron hv transformer and a clays ESB kit.

    john

    "jnhutch" <jnhutch@ev1.net> wrote in message
    > Ok, have a bunch of vector stuff to sell...
    >
    > 3 x WG6100's Working, little to no screen burn on all of them, one came
    > out of a machine with 1200 plays.. but other 2 are just as nice.. asking
    > $250.oo each will include cap kits for each one,, just the caps not any
    > transistors, but dont kick my ass if I forget a cap.
    >
    > 2 x go5-802's super clean screens, there might be some burn but hard to
    > notice, untested, one needs the deflection pcb,, take both of them for
    > $125
    >
    > Space duel PCB's working, $35 each x 3
    >
    > Gravitar PCB working $ 75
    >
    > Black widow or gravitar pcb, working, no roms on it, but did test with
    > gravitar roms,, $60
    >
    > 2 x Star Wars pcb's,, sound boards and cpu boards both work 100%, one avg
    > not working, the other works but cuts some vectors out. $175 for both
    > sets, I believe they both have interconnect pcb's but not sure.
    >
    > 2 x complete amplifone color monitor sets,, one monitor has couple eraser
    > head size burns in middle of screen, the other is pretty clean, with HV
    > pcb's ( red dead, or no hv xformer on it , other wise complete, ) tested
    > working deflection pcb's, make an offer.
    >
    > Gravitar marquee, very clean, $25
    >
    > Space duel marquee, very clean, $20
    >
    > Space duel complete CP, clean, some cracking at the bend but that is
    > usual, otherwise will clean up very nice, $35
    >
    > Wiring harness for space duel, complete $15
    > Wiring harness for gravitar, complete $15
    >
    > anything else off the SD, or gravitar you want make me an offer, and the
    > cabs will be free to whoever wants them, they have good artwork. and are
    > solid.
    >
    > vindicators, working pcb, with that freaky regulator/audioi pcb and CP,
    > $25
    >
    > WG3100 vga monitor, working great, but has smoke smell to it because it
    > was in a bar,, so what, clean it off, no noticable burn, $150
    >
    > couple of go7 chassis, one working but will need caps the other is not,
    > $25
    >
    > a stack of audio reg atari pcb's, several differend configurations, $20
    > each, pretty sure all of them work, 10 to choose from.
    > email me with model number needed.
    >
    > non working 720 PCB set, $20
    >
    > Complete working and tested major havoc PCB set, got from an op said he
    > never installed, with the ranking on the high scores I have to believe
    > him, but cant be 100% sure. $175
    >
    > 4x atari cone lighted buttons, $10 each
    >
    > UH, I am out of breath,, more tomorrow night when I go through it all and
    > see what I missed.
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > john

    something else,,

    complete galaga CP, and galaga pcb set, missing one of the custom chips,...
    It did work years ago when I gave it to a buddy of mine, he left it in the
    garage and now it doesent work,, has to be in the sockets, I'd bet if you
    cleaned the sockets and chip legs you could get it up..

    CP - $25
    PCB - $50

    "jnhutch" <jnhutch@ev1.net> wrote in message
    > Ok, have a bunch of vector stuff to sell...
    >
    > 3 x WG6100's Working, little to no screen burn on all of them, one came
    > out of a machine with 1200 plays.. but other 2 are just as nice.. asking
    > $250.oo each will include cap kits for each one,, just the caps not any
    > transistors, but dont kick my ass if I forget a cap.
    >
    > 2 x go5-802's super clean screens, there might be some burn but hard to
    > notice, untested, one needs the deflection pcb,, take both of them for
    > $125
    >
    > Space duel PCB's working, $35 each x 3
    >
    > Gravitar PCB working $ 75
    >
    > Black widow or gravitar pcb, working, no roms on it, but did test with
    > gravitar roms,, $60
    >
    > 2 x Star Wars pcb's,, sound boards and cpu boards both work 100%, one avg
    > not working, the other works but cuts some vectors out. $175 for both
    > sets, I believe they both have interconnect pcb's but not sure.
    >
    > 2 x complete amplifone color monitor sets,, one monitor has couple eraser
    > head size burns in middle of screen, the other is pretty clean, with HV
    > pcb's ( red dead, or no hv xformer on it , other wise complete, ) tested
    > working deflection pcb's, make an offer.
    >
    > Gravitar marquee, very clean, $25
    >
    > Space duel marquee, very clean, $20
    >
    > Space duel complete CP, clean, some cracking at the bend but that is
    > usual, otherwise will clean up very nice, $35
    >
    > Wiring harness for space duel, complete $15
    > Wiring harness for gravitar, complete $15
    >
    > anything else off the SD, or gravitar you want make me an offer, and the
    > cabs will be free to whoever wants them, they have good artwork. and are
    > solid.
    >
    > vindicators, working pcb, with that freaky regulator/audioi pcb and CP,
    > $25
    >
    > WG3100 vga monitor, working great, but has smoke smell to it because it
    > was in a bar,, so what, clean it off, no noticable burn, $150
    >
    > couple of go7 chassis, one working but will need caps the other is not,
    > $25
    >
    > a stack of audio reg atari pcb's, several differend configurations, $20
    > each, pretty sure all of them work, 10 to choose from.
    > email me with model number needed.
    >
    > non working 720 PCB set, $20
    >
    > Complete working and tested major havoc PCB set, got from an op said he
    > never installed, with the ranking on the high scores I have to believe
    > him, but cant be 100% sure. $175
    >
    > 4x atari cone lighted buttons, $10 each
    >
    > UH, I am out of breath,, more tomorrow night when I go through it all and
    > see what I missed.
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > john

    something else,,

    dedicated major havoc repro marquee by TOM M. ,, I ended up with 2 of them
    so one is for sale, they are freaking sweeeeet..

    make an offer on it..

    john

    maybe I should have written a list before I started posting... haha

    "jnhutch" <jnhutch@ev1.net> wrote in message
    > Ok, have a bunch of vector stuff to sell...
    >
    > 3 x WG6100's Working, little to no screen burn on all of them, one came
    > out of a machine with 1200 plays.. but other 2 are just as nice.. asking
    > $250.oo each will include cap kits for each one,, just the caps not any
    > transistors, but dont kick my ass if I forget a cap.
    >
    > 2 x go5-802's super clean screens, there might be some burn but hard to
    > notice, untested, one needs the deflection pcb,, take both of them for
    > $125
    >
    > Space duel PCB's working, $35 each x 3
    >
    > Gravitar PCB working $ 75
    >
    > Black widow or gravitar pcb, working, no roms on it, but did test with
    > gravitar roms,, $60
    >
    > 2 x Star Wars pcb's,, sound boards and cpu boards both work 100%, one avg
    > not working, the other works but cuts some vectors out. $175 for both
    > sets, I believe they both have interconnect pcb's but not sure.
    >
    > 2 x complete amplifone color monitor sets,, one monitor has couple eraser
    > head size burns in middle of screen, the other is pretty clean, with HV
    > pcb's ( red dead, or no hv xformer on it , other wise complete, ) tested
    > working deflection pcb's, make an offer.
    >
    > Gravitar marquee, very clean, $25
    >
    > Space duel marquee, very clean, $20
    >
    > Space duel complete CP, clean, some cracking at the bend but that is
    > usual, otherwise will clean up very nice, $35
    >
    > Wiring harness for space duel, complete $15
    > Wiring harness for gravitar, complete $15
    >
    > anything else off the SD, or gravitar you want make me an offer, and the
    > cabs will be free to whoever wants them, they have good artwork. and are
    > solid.
    >
    > vindicators, working pcb, with that freaky regulator/audioi pcb and CP,
    > $25
    >
    > WG3100 vga monitor, working great, but has smoke smell to it because it
    > was in a bar,, so what, clean it off, no noticable burn, $150
    >
    > couple of go7 chassis, one working but will need caps the other is not,
    > $25
    >
    > a stack of audio reg atari pcb's, several differend configurations, $20
    > each, pretty sure all of them work, 10 to choose from.
    > email me with model number needed.
    >
    > non working 720 PCB set, $20
    >
    > Complete working and tested major havoc PCB set, got from an op said he
    > never installed, with the ranking on the high scores I have to believe
    > him, but cant be 100% sure. $175
    >
    > 4x atari cone lighted buttons, $10 each
    >
    > UH, I am out of breath,, more tomorrow night when I go through it all and
    > see what I missed.
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > john

    PS,,...

    I have a stack of old glass monitor bezels,, from omega race to wizzard of
    war to pole position, to bla bla bla,, sinistar, stargate,, some have some
    flaking, some are good.... like 30+ in all,, $1.00 each........ come and
    take them all for $25.00

    john

    "jnhutch" <jnhutch@ev1.net> wrote in message
    > Ok, have a bunch of vector stuff to sell...
    >
    > 3 x WG6100's Working, little to no screen burn on all of them, one came
    > out of a machine with 1200 plays.. but other 2 are just as nice.. asking
    > $250.oo each will include cap kits for each one,, just the caps not any
    > transistors, but dont kick my ass if I forget a cap.
    >
    > 2 x go5-802's super clean screens, there might be some burn but hard to
    > notice, untested, one needs the deflection pcb,, take both of them for
    > $125
    >
    > Space duel PCB's working, $35 each x 3
    >
    > Gravitar PCB working $ 75
    >
    > Black widow or gravitar pcb, working, no roms on it, but did test with
    > gravitar roms,, $60
    >
    > 2 x Star Wars pcb's,, sound boards and cpu boards both work 100%, one avg
    > not working, the other works but cuts some vectors out. $175 for both
    > sets, I believe they both have interconnect pcb's but not sure.
    >
    > 2 x complete amplifone color monitor sets,, one monitor has couple eraser
    > head size burns in middle of screen, the other is pretty clean, with HV
    > pcb's ( red dead, or no hv xformer on it , other wise complete, ) tested
    > working deflection pcb's, make an offer.
    >
    > Gravitar marquee, very clean, $25
    >
    > Space duel marquee, very clean, $20
    >
    > Space duel complete CP, clean, some cracking at the bend but that is
    > usual, otherwise will clean up very nice, $35
    >
    > Wiring harness for space duel, complete $15
    > Wiring harness for gravitar, complete $15
    >
    > anything else off the SD, or gravitar you want make me an offer, and the
    > cabs will be free to whoever wants them, they have good artwork. and are
    > solid.
    >
    > vindicators, working pcb, with that freaky regulator/audioi pcb and CP,
    > $25
    >
    > WG3100 vga monitor, working great, but has smoke smell to it because it
    > was in a bar,, so what, clean it off, no noticable burn, $150
    >
    > couple of go7 chassis, one working but will need caps the other is not,
    > $25
    >
    > a stack of audio reg atari pcb's, several differend configurations, $20
    > each, pretty sure all of them work, 10 to choose from.
    > email me with model number needed.
    >
    > non working 720 PCB set, $20
    >
    > Complete working and tested major havoc PCB set, got from an op said he
    > never installed, with the ranking on the high scores I have to believe
    > him, but cant be 100% sure. $175
    >
    > 4x atari cone lighted buttons, $10 each
    >
    > UH, I am out of breath,, more tomorrow night when I go through it all and
    > see what I missed.
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > john

    more,,

    2x tempest pcb's,,, one I know for sure works, but one or two of the
    adjustment potentiometers is broken off, the other I never got around to
    testing, but is complete with no hacks..

    I will include enough new pots to do both pcb's

    $ 100

    "jnhutch" <jnhutch@ev1.net> wrote in message
    > Ok, have a bunch of vector stuff to sell...
    >
    > 3 x WG6100's Working, little to no screen burn on all of them, one came
    > out of a machine with 1200 plays.. but other 2 are just as nice.. asking
    > $250.oo each will include cap kits for each one,, just the caps not any
    > transistors, but dont kick my ass if I forget a cap.
    >
    > 2 x go5-802's super clean screens, there might be some burn but hard to
    > notice, untested, one needs the deflection pcb,, take both of them for
    > $125
    >
    > Space duel PCB's working, $35 each x 3
    >
    > Gravitar PCB working $ 75
    >
    > Black widow or gravitar pcb, working, no roms on it, but did test with
    > gravitar roms,, $60
    >
    > 2 x Star Wars pcb's,, sound boards and cpu boards both work 100%, one avg
    > not working, the other works but cuts some vectors out. $175 for both
    > sets, I believe they both have interconnect pcb's but not sure.
    >
    > 2 x complete amplifone color monitor sets,, one monitor has couple eraser
    > head size burns in middle of screen, the other is pretty clean, with HV
    > pcb's ( red dead, or no hv xformer on it , other wise complete, ) tested
    > working deflection pcb's, make an offer.
    >
    > Gravitar marquee, very clean, $25
    >
    > Space duel marquee, very clean, $20
    >
    > Space duel complete CP, clean, some cracking at the bend but that is
    > usual, otherwise will clean up very nice, $35
    >
    > Wiring harness for space duel, complete $15
    > Wiring harness for gravitar, complete $15
    >
    > anything else off the SD, or gravitar you want make me an offer, and the
    > cabs will be free to whoever wants them, they have good artwork. and are
    > solid.
    >
    > vindicators, working pcb, with that freaky regulator/audioi pcb and CP,
    > $25
    >
    > WG3100 vga monitor, working great, but has smoke smell to it because it
    > was in a bar,, so what, clean it off, no noticable burn, $150
    >
    > couple of go7 chassis, one working but will need caps the other is not,
    > $25
    >
    > a stack of audio reg atari pcb's, several differend configurations, $20
    > each, pretty sure all of them work, 10 to choose from.
    > email me with model number needed.
    >
    > non working 720 PCB set, $20
    >
    > Complete working and tested major havoc PCB set, got from an op said he
    > never installed, with the ranking on the high scores I have to believe
    > him, but cant be 100% sure. $175
    >
    > 4x atari cone lighted buttons, $10 each
    >
    > UH, I am out of breath,, more tomorrow night when I go through it all and
    > see what I missed.
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > john

  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    damn I feel like an auctioneer.!!

    "jnhutch" <jnhutch@ev1.net> wrote in message
    > Ok, have a bunch of vector stuff to sell...
    >
    > 3 x WG6100's Working, little to no screen burn on all of them, one came
    > out of a machine with 1200 plays.. but other 2 are just as nice.. asking
    > $250.oo each will include cap kits for each one,, just the caps not any
    > transistors, but dont kick my ass if I forget a cap.
    >
    > 2 x go5-802's super clean screens, there might be some burn but hard to
    > notice, untested, one needs the deflection pcb,, take both of them for
    > $125
    >
    > Space duel PCB's working, $35 each x 3
    >
    > Gravitar PCB working $ 75
    >
    > Black widow or gravitar pcb, working, no roms on it, but did test with
    > gravitar roms,, $60
    >
    > 2 x Star Wars pcb's,, sound boards and cpu boards both work 100%, one avg
    > not working, the other works but cuts some vectors out. $175 for both
    > sets, I believe they both have interconnect pcb's but not sure.
    >
    > 2 x complete amplifone color monitor sets,, one monitor has couple eraser
    > head size burns in middle of screen, the other is pretty clean, with HV
    > pcb's ( red dead, or no hv xformer on it , other wise complete, ) tested
    > working deflection pcb's, make an offer.
    >
    > Gravitar marquee, very clean, $25
    >
    > Space duel marquee, very clean, $20
    >
    > Space duel complete CP, clean, some cracking at the bend but that is
    > usual, otherwise will clean up very nice, $35
    >
    > Wiring harness for space duel, complete $15
    > Wiring harness for gravitar, complete $15
    >
    > anything else off the SD, or gravitar you want make me an offer, and the
    > cabs will be free to whoever wants them, they have good artwork. and are
    > solid.
    >
    > vindicators, working pcb, with that freaky regulator/audioi pcb and CP,
    > $25
    >
    > WG3100 vga monitor, working great, but has smoke smell to it because it
    > was in a bar,, so what, clean it off, no noticable burn, $150
    >
    > couple of go7 chassis, one working but will need caps the other is not,
    > $25
    >
    > a stack of audio reg atari pcb's, several differend configurations, $20
    > each, pretty sure all of them work, 10 to choose from.
    > email me with model number needed.
    >
    > non working 720 PCB set, $20
    >
    > Complete working and tested major havoc PCB set, got from an op said he
    > never installed, with the ranking on the high scores I have to believe
    > him, but cant be 100% sure. $175
    >
    > 4x atari cone lighted buttons, $10 each
    >
    > UH, I am out of breath,, more tomorrow night when I go through it all and
    > see what I missed.
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > john

  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    MS, pacman machine, sanded to the wood on the sides, a little rough, but
    complete, monitor, pcb, cp, bezel, marquee, etc...

    $100

    non working, come and get it.

    "jnhutch" <jnhutch@ev1.net> wrote in message
    > Ok, have a bunch of vector stuff to sell...
    >
    > 3 x WG6100's Working, little to no screen burn on all of them, one came
    > out of a machine with 1200 plays.. but other 2 are just as nice.. asking
    > $250.oo each will include cap kits for each one,, just the caps not any
    > transistors, but dont kick my ass if I forget a cap.
    >
    > 2 x go5-802's super clean screens, there might be some burn but hard to
    > notice, untested, one needs the deflection pcb,, take both of them for
    > $125
    >
    > Space duel PCB's working, $35 each x 3
    >
    > Gravitar PCB working $ 75
    >
    > Black widow or gravitar pcb, working, no roms on it, but did test with
    > gravitar roms,, $60
    >
    > 2 x Star Wars pcb's,, sound boards and cpu boards both work 100%, one avg
    > not working, the other works but cuts some vectors out. $175 for both
    > sets, I believe they both have interconnect pcb's but not sure.
    >
    > 2 x complete amplifone color monitor sets,, one monitor has couple eraser
    > head size burns in middle of screen, the other is pretty clean, with HV
    > pcb's ( red dead, or no hv xformer on it , other wise complete, ) tested
    > working deflection pcb's, make an offer.
    >
    > Gravitar marquee, very clean, $25
    >
    > Space duel marquee, very clean, $20
    >
    > Space duel complete CP, clean, some cracking at the bend but that is
    > usual, otherwise will clean up very nice, $35
    >
    > Wiring harness for space duel, complete $15
    > Wiring harness for gravitar, complete $15
    >
    > anything else off the SD, or gravitar you want make me an offer, and the
    > cabs will be free to whoever wants them, they have good artwork. and are
    > solid.
    >
    > vindicators, working pcb, with that freaky regulator/audioi pcb and CP,
    > $25
    >
    > WG3100 vga monitor, working great, but has smoke smell to it because it
    > was in a bar,, so what, clean it off, no noticable burn, $150
    >
    > couple of go7 chassis, one working but will need caps the other is not,
    > $25
    >
    > a stack of audio reg atari pcb's, several differend configurations, $20
    > each, pretty sure all of them work, 10 to choose from.
    > email me with model number needed.
    >
    > non working 720 PCB set, $20
    >
    > Complete working and tested major havoc PCB set, got from an op said he
    > never installed, with the ranking on the high scores I have to believe
    > him, but cant be 100% sure. $175
    >
    > 4x atari cone lighted buttons, $10 each
    >
    > UH, I am out of breath,, more tomorrow night when I go through it all and
    > see what I missed.
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > john

  9. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    I'd love to get all the 6100s and the space duel and gravitar cabs and
    all associated stuff. I'd like to put them back together and make them
    work if that is possible. Can you make me a package deal on everything
    below and a package deal for everything below minus the 802's and
    ampliphones?

    Not sure if I want all of it but if the price is right, I might take it all.

    I live in the Dallas area so would have to truck down there to pick it
    all up unless you are coming to the October auction on the 15th.

    If you are and could haul it all up here then, quote me a price for
    dragging it up here.

    Pay cash on delivery or I can paypal you an advance or money order or
    whatever. Let me know.

    Got any pictures of the gravitar and space duel cabs?

    I'm interested.

    pat Danis

    972-814-4027 cell (best number to call)

    Leave town Sunday for 3 days to Europe so if you don't get me, its cause
    I'm over there.

    jnhutch wrote:
    > Ok, have a bunch of vector stuff to sell...
    >
    > 3 x WG6100's Working, little to no screen burn on all of them, one came out
    > of a machine with 1200 plays.. but other 2 are just as nice.. asking $250.oo
    > each will include cap kits for each one,, just the caps not any
    > transistors, but dont kick my ass if I forget a cap.
    >
    > 2 x go5-802's super clean screens, there might be some burn but hard to
    > notice, untested, one needs the deflection pcb,, take both of them for $125
    >
    > Space duel PCB's working, $35 each x 3
    >
    > Gravitar PCB working $ 75
    >
    > Black widow or gravitar pcb, working, no roms on it, but did test with
    > gravitar roms,, $60
    >
    > 2 x Star Wars pcb's,, sound boards and cpu boards both work 100%, one avg
    > not working, the other works but cuts some vectors out. $175 for both sets,
    > I believe they both have interconnect pcb's but not sure.
    >
    > 2 x complete amplifone color monitor sets,, one monitor has couple eraser
    > head size burns in middle of screen, the other is pretty clean, with HV
    > pcb's ( red dead, or no hv xformer on it , other wise complete, ) tested
    > working deflection pcb's, make an offer.
    >
    > Gravitar marquee, very clean, $25
    >
    > Space duel marquee, very clean, $20
    >
    > Space duel complete CP, clean, some cracking at the bend but that is usual,
    > otherwise will clean up very nice, $35
    >
    > Wiring harness for space duel, complete $15
    > Wiring harness for gravitar, complete $15
    >
    > anything else off the SD, or gravitar you want make me an offer, and the
    > cabs will be free to whoever wants them, they have good artwork. and are
    > solid.
    >
    > vindicators, working pcb, with that freaky regulator/audioi pcb and CP, $25
    >
    > WG3100 vga monitor, working great, but has smoke smell to it because it was
    > in a bar,, so what, clean it off, no noticable burn, $150
    >
    > couple of go7 chassis, one working but will need caps the other is not, $25
    >
    > a stack of audio reg atari pcb's, several differend configurations, $20
    > each, pretty sure all of them work, 10 to choose from.
    > email me with model number needed.
    >
    > non working 720 PCB set, $20
    >
    > Complete working and tested major havoc PCB set, got from an op said he
    > never installed, with the ranking on the high scores I have to believe him,
    > but cant be 100% sure. $175
    >
    > 4x atari cone lighted buttons, $10 each
    >
    > UH, I am out of breath,, more tomorrow night when I go through it all and
    > see what I missed.
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > john

  10. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    sold

> [...]
    >>
    >> vindicators, working pcb, with that freaky regulator/audioi pcb and CP,
    >> $25
    >>
    >> WG3100 vga monitor, working great, but has smoke smell to it because it
    >> was in a bar,, so what, clean it off, no noticable burn, $150
    >>
    >> couple of go7 chassis, one working but will need caps the other is not,
    >> $25
    >>
    >> a stack of audio reg atari pcb's, several differend configurations, $20
    >> each, pretty sure all of them work, 10 to choose from.
    >> email me with model number needed.
    >>
    >> non working 720 PCB set, $20
    >>
    >> Complete working and tested major havoc PCB set, got from an op said he
    >> never installed, with the ranking on the high scores I have to believe
    >> him, but cant be 100% sure. $175
    >>
    >> 4x atari cone lighted buttons, $10 each
    >>
    >> UH, I am out of breath,, more tomorrow night when I go through it all and

  11. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    sold

    > more,,
    >

    > 2x tempest pcb's,,, one I know for sure works, but one or two of the
    > adjustment potentiometers is broken off, the other I never got around to
    > testing, but is complete with no hacks..
    >
    > I will include enough new pots to do both pcb's
    >
    > $ 100
    >

    > "jnhutch" <jnhutch@ev1.net> wrote in message
    >> Ok, have a bunch of vector stuff to sell...
    >>
    >> 3 x WG6100's Working, little to no screen burn on all of them, one came
    >> out of a machine with 1200 plays.. but other 2 are just as nice.. asking
    >> $250.oo each will include cap kits for each one,, just the caps not any
    >> transistors, but dont kick my ass if I forget a cap.
    >>
    >> 2 x go5-802's super clean screens, there might be some burn but hard to
    >> notice, untested, one needs the deflection pcb,, take both of them for
    >> $125
    >>
    >> Space duel PCB's working, $35 each x 3
    >>
    >> Gravitar PCB working $ 75
    >>
    >> Black widow or gravitar pcb, working, no roms on it, but did test with
    >> gravitar roms,, $60
    >>
    >> 2 x Star Wars pcb's,, sound boards and cpu boards both work 100%, one avg
    >> not working, the other works but cuts some vectors out. $175 for both
    >> sets, I believe they both have interconnect pcb's but not sure.
    >>
    >> 2 x complete amplifone color monitor sets,, one monitor has couple eraser
    >> head size burns in middle of screen, the other is pretty clean, with HV
    >> pcb's ( red dead, or no hv xformer on it , other wise complete, ) tested
    >> working deflection pcb's, make an offer.
    >>
    >> Gravitar marquee, very clean, $25
    >>
    >> Space duel marquee, very clean, $20
    >>
    >> Space duel complete CP, clean, some cracking at the bend but that is
    >> usual, otherwise will clean up very nice, $35
    >>
    >> Wiring harness for space duel, complete $15
    >> Wiring harness for gravitar, complete $15
    >>
    >> anything else off the SD, or gravitar you want make me an offer, and the
    >> cabs will be free to whoever wants them, they have good artwork. and are
    >> solid.
    >>
    >> vindicators, working pcb, with that freaky regulator/audioi pcb and CP,
    >> $25
    >>
    >> WG3100 vga monitor, working great, but has smoke smell to it because it
    >> was in a bar,, so what, clean it off, no noticable burn, $150
    >>
    >> couple of go7 chassis, one working but will need caps the other is not,
    >> $25
    >>
    >> a stack of audio reg atari pcb's, several differend configurations, $20
    >> each, pretty sure all of them work, 10 to choose from.
    >> email me with model number needed.
    >>
    >> non working 720 PCB set, $20
    >>
    >> Complete working and tested major havoc PCB set, got from an op said he
    >> never installed, with the ranking on the high scores I have to believe
    >> him, but cant be 100% sure. $175
    >>
    >> 4x atari cone lighted buttons, $10 each
    >>
    >> UH, I am out of breath,, more tomorrow night when I go through it all and
    >> see what I missed.
    >>
    >> thanks
    >>
    >> john

  12. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    First come, first serve seems fair. Am I wrong?

    Todd
  13. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Why didn't you just put it on ebay, at least everyone
    would have had a fair shot at it then.

    > This is it,, that stuff sold lightning fast.. my fingers are burning from
    > returning emails...
    >
    > whats left ::::
    >
    > vindicators, working pcb, with that freaky regulator/audioi pcb and CP,
    > $25
    >
    > couple of go7 chassis, one working but will need caps the other is not,
    > $25
    >
    > a stack of audio reg atari pcb's, several differend configurations, $20
    > each SHIPPED
    > each, pretty sure all of them work, 7 to choose from.
    > email me with model number needed.
    >
    > non working 720 PCB set, $20
    >
    > thanks,
    >
    > john

  14. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    If he puts it on ebay then he has to wait and pay to sell the stuff,
    nevermind the endless stupid questions from potential buyers who never even
    bid. I prefer to sell through the group, first come first serve anytime. I
    usually post games for sale here first and then to ebay, and I've only had
    to sell maybe 20 out of 200 games through the ebay route. Lots of great
    deals on stuff get snatched up in the group if you're looking at posts at
    the right time.

    Scott

    "James Wood" <headtrippn@aol.com> wrote in message
    > Why didn't you just put it on ebay, at least everyone
    > would have had a fair shot at it then.
    >

    > "jnhutch" <jnhutch@ev1.net> wrote in message
    >> This is it,, that stuff sold lightning fast.. my fingers are burning from
    >> returning emails...
    >>
    >> whats left ::::
    >>
    >> vindicators, working pcb, with that freaky regulator/audioi pcb and CP,
    >> $25
    >>
    >> couple of go7 chassis, one working but will need caps the other is not,
    >> $25
    >>
    >> a stack of audio reg atari pcb's, several differend configurations, $20
    >> each SHIPPED
    >> each, pretty sure all of them work, 7 to choose from.
    >> email me with model number needed.
    >>
    >> non working 720 PCB set, $20
    >>
    >> thanks,
    >>
    >> john

  15. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Who are you to tell someone how to sell things? Where is it written that a
    seller has to give buyers a 'fair shot'? The goal of a seller is to trade a
    piece of merchandise for an amount of money that he is comfortable with
    taking - period. All you do is whine and blatt and badmouth people. Quite
    honestly people like you and zinfer are just plain pathetic.

    --
    Art
    "James Wood" <headtrippn@aol.com> wrote in message
    > Why didn't you just put it on ebay, at least everyone
    > would have had a fair shot at it then.
    >

    > "jnhutch" <jnhutch@ev1.net> wrote in message
    >> This is it,, that stuff sold lightning fast.. my fingers are burning from
    >> returning emails...
    >>
    >> whats left ::::
    >>
    >> vindicators, working pcb, with that freaky regulator/audioi pcb and CP,
    >> $25
    >>
    >> couple of go7 chassis, one working but will need caps the other is not,
    >> $25
    >>
    >> a stack of audio reg atari pcb's, several differend configurations, $20
    >> each SHIPPED
    >> each, pretty sure all of them work, 7 to choose from.
    >> email me with model number needed.
    >>
    >> non working 720 PCB set, $20
    >>
    >> thanks,
    >>
    >> john

  16. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Whew...........this thread got a little heated!

    Just want to say that I was very pleased with my transaction and John
    Hutch went way above the call of duty in helping load the games and
    coordinating pickup etc.

    In addition, he "cleaned" out the workshop and provided lots of freebies
    to sweeten the deal. Many of these freebies will find their way here to
    Free Friday as soon as I go through all of it. I also want his air
    conditioned workshop. Unfortunately, it wasn't for sale.

    The games I purchased were exactly as described and perhaps even better.

    The prices were more than fair and the 14 hour day was certainly worth
    it. Games made it home safe and sound despite some really crazy Texas
    drivers just as I entered Fort Worth.

    If anybody needs a reference for John, I give him two thumbs up.

    pat D.
  17. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Hi,

    All his prices were below the market value, great deals!!! He was happy
    with it and so should anyone who bought the stuff. It is rare to see
    deals like that anymore.

    Best of luck to all,
    Mark Capps

    Pat Danis wrote:
    > Whew...........this thread got a little heated!
    >
    > Just want to say that I was very pleased with my transaction and John
    > Hutch went way above the call of duty in helping load the games and
    > coordinating pickup etc.
    >
    > In addition, he "cleaned" out the workshop and provided lots of freebies
    > to sweeten the deal. Many of these freebies will find their way here to
    > Free Friday as soon as I go through all of it. I also want his air
    > conditioned workshop. Unfortunately, it wasn't for sale.
    >
    > The games I purchased were exactly as described and perhaps even better.
    >
    > The prices were more than fair and the 14 hour day was certainly worth
    > it. Games made it home safe and sound despite some really crazy Texas
    > drivers just as I entered Fort Worth.
    >
    > If anybody needs a reference for John, I give him two thumbs up.
    >
    > pat D.

Monitors Video Games