Tags:
  • Blue Screen
  • Windows XP
July 1, 2005 6:04:02 PM

I have a desktop picture set but all i see is a blue screen with my icons on
top. also, in my display options i only have two tabs, screensaver and
settings. if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know. either post in
this thread or email me at shikyo_13@yahoo.com.

thank you

More about : desk top blue screen

Anonymous
July 1, 2005 10:48:18 PM

Read the instructions at the top
285. Right hand side
Restore All Display Tabs

See also...
Missing Tabs in Display Properties and No OpenGL Support After You Upgrade
to Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283751/

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.