Desk top is just a blue screen

I have a desktop picture set but all i see is a blue screen with my icons on
top. also, in my display options i only have two tabs, screensaver and
settings. if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know. either post in
this thread or email me at shikyo_13@yahoo.com.

thank you
1 answer Last reply
More about desk blue screen

    Read the instructions at the top
    285. Right hand side
    Restore All Display Tabs

    See also...
    Missing Tabs in Display Properties and No OpenGL Support After You Upgrade
    to Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283751/

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:30CD7AB8-3C7C-41D9-B19D-4BAB9ACDBA61@microsoft.com,
    shikyo_13 <shikyo_13@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
    > I have a desktop picture set but all i see is a blue screen with my icons
    > on top. also, in my display options i only have two tabs, screensaver and
    > settings. if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know. either post
    > in this thread or email me at shikyo_13@yahoo.com.
    >
    > thank you

Blue Screen Windows XP