Repair log entries, now with graphical troubleshooting

http://members.cox.net/rcbullock/repairlog.htm

I'm starting to include photos of the board before the fix. Unfortunately, I
fixed the last Galaga before I got a pic of it. :( So really, only one Ms
Pac photo at the moment.

Need to post the millipede pics, but then I need to fix it first. :)

--
"Quality is the enemy of production."
Homepage - http://members.cox.net/rcbullock/ 'It's lamer than Spaeth's!'

Beautiful!.. thanks for doing what you do.

Very helpful. Thanks.

Scott C.