Night Driver car image/sticker needed

peter

Picked up a nice Night Driver recently, and it's missing the car image
that goes on the monitor.

I don't have anything to go by (the machine I picked up did not have
the original monitor, so I have nothing), but I'm guessing this was a
sticker that was applied directly to the CRT glass(?). Since there's a
blacklight fixture mounted in this area, does that mean the sticker was
blacklight responsive too? I honestly can't remember.

Any ideas on what I could do to buy or fabricate this sticker? CAGA
doesn't have it. I thought of scanning the image from the front cover
of my manual but unfortunately it's not the complete car. I've also
seen some MAME images that include the car, but nothing high-quality.

I would be willing to kick in a few bucks if someone could scan it for
me. I'd hate to have to buy an entire CRT tube just for the sticker,
but I'd consider anything. Anyone have an unused or transplantable
sticker for sale?

Thanks!
-Peter

Peter - Just send you a PM about this, and loads of other stuff we
were last talking about.
Archer.