HELP, can't unistall unwanted programs!!!

I only have 12% free on hard drive, & am taking off everything i don't use.
HOw can i make MOVIE MAKer go away, it has no unistall&won't just delete. &
that's just 1.
--
AVITA

Movie Maker is a Windows component.

How To Add or Remove a Windows Component in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307894

You can also access Windows Components using Disk Cleanup.

Open Disk Cleanup...
Start | Run | Type: cleanmgr | Click OK |
More Options tab | Under Windows components click the
Clean up button |

See...
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310312

Scroll down to
There are several things you can do to free up disk space:
here...
Your hard disk is too full
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/cdmedia_fail3_moreinfo_disk_full.mspx

--