MMVCP70.dll Error at bootup...

In trying to get XP updates I changed my Auto Update setting from disable to
auto... now I still can't get updates and when I reboot I get a MMVCP70.dll
is missing and reinstalling the program will correct this.... anyone know
what program it is for??? Also why can I not get the updates to work even
when set to auto? It's a 2 week old Dell computer so there isn't a ton of
applications or files on here yet for these problems...

Tim

Put MMVCP70.dll in google groups. There is plenty of hits. Might be music
match software.
"PaulT" <Yahoo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> In trying to get XP updates I changed my Auto Update setting from disable
> auto... now I still can't get updates and when I reboot I get a
> MMVCP70.dll
> is missing and reinstalling the program will correct this.... anyone know
> what program it is for??? Also why can I not get the updates to work even
> when set to auto? It's a 2 week old Dell computer so there isn't a ton of
> applications or files on here yet for these problems...

Thanks Tim,
You were on the button, reinstalled Music Match Jukebox and all is well....
Also got my updates to work, looked into why others had my problems and
seemed a service was disabled that was needed for updates.. thanks again..
Paul

"Tim" <nospam@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Put MMVCP70.dll in google groups. There is plenty of hits. Might be music
> match software.
> "PaulT" <Yahoo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> In trying to get XP updates I changed my Auto Update setting from disable
>> auto... now I still can't get updates and when I reboot I get a
>> MMVCP70.dll
>> is missing and reinstalling the program will correct this.... anyone know
>> what program it is for??? Also why can I not get the updates to work even
>> when set to auto? It's a 2 week old Dell computer so there isn't a ton of
>> applications or files on here yet for these problems...

TRENDING THREADS