KLOV linked to VAPS - since when??

When did this start happening? Or have I been blind to it all these
years?

Pices - Rarity "Rare - there are 2 known instances of this game owned
by a known collector. Of these 0 of them are original dedicated
machines, 1 of them are conversions in which game circuit boards have
been placed in another game cabinet" etc, etc, blah, blah blah.

While technically, maybe true - only two are known to VAPS (and hence
"known collectors") since only two people have bothered to have VAPS
entries AND add that game to it, what a load of old bollox.

I can see it now. eBay - Asteroids, "LOOK @@RARE@@" only 10 known to
exist - LOL!

Pices incidentally just happened to be near "Pink Floyd The Wall",
which I was looking at for some reason. (Which is of course super rare
- 0 copies), didn't know that was a game?

Oh, well. Best get cataloguing all my really rare stuff ready for
auction :eek:)

Dunno exactly when? I am there fairly often and always scroll down for
the available manuals link. I can honestly say it happened early this
past week, or the one before.

I think it's neat myself.

- Matt

Just noticed today myself. Im seriously crossing my fingers that vaps
doesnt get littered with jerks or possers. If so, so be it.

heh... ok.. time to create a vaps entry and give myself 100,000 Major Havok
cabs... maybe then the price will drop because it' won't be *rare* any
more... hey... klov will tell you it's not rare!

"Arcade_Spirit (Chad Entringer)" <arkenstone3@earthlink.net> wrote in
message news:1127012886.339609.102470@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Just noticed today myself. Im seriously crossing my fingers that vaps
> doesnt get littered with jerks or possers. If so, so be it.

Rare? You want to know the rarest games? Eliminator 4 player and
Sarge. I'd have to say 3rd most is a Gauntlet for cryin out loud. I
can pick up a Space Wars before I can find an Eliminator 4 player.
Crazy.

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 04:13:41 GMT, "Steve Muccione"
<home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote:

>heh... ok.. time to create a vaps entry and give myself 100,000 Major Havok
>cabs... maybe then the price will drop because it' won't be *rare* any
>more... hey... klov will tell you it's not rare!
>
>"Arcade_Spirit (Chad Entringer)" <arkenstone3@earthlink.net> wrote in
>message news:1127012886.339609.102470@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>> Just noticed today myself. Im seriously crossing my fingers that vaps
>> doesnt get littered with jerks or possers. If so, so be it.

Come to think of it. if a large portion of us posted wrong data on
VAPS, Klov would be entrely inaccurate. Not to say it isn't allready
inaccurate.

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

vaps = worthless data
now klov follows?

Troy,

"Martin White" <guddler@gmail.com> wrote in message
> When did this start happening? Or have I been blind to it all these
> years?
>
> Pices - Rarity "Rare - there are 2 known instances of this game owned
> by a known collector. Of these 0 of them are original dedicated
> machines, 1 of them are conversions in which game circuit boards have
> been placed in another game cabinet" etc, etc, blah, blah blah.
>
> While technically, maybe true - only two are known to VAPS (and hence
> "known collectors") since only two people have bothered to have VAPS
> entries AND add that game to it, what a load of old bollox.
>
> I can see it now. eBay - Asteroids, "LOOK @@RARE@@" only 10 known to
> exist - LOL!
>
> Pices incidentally just happened to be near "Pink Floyd The Wall",
> which I was looking at for some reason. (Which is of course super rare
> - 0 copies), didn't know that was a game?
>
> Oh, well. Best get cataloguing all my really rare stuff ready for
> auction :eek:)

guinness

I have 2 Pink Floyd's and 4 dedicated Beastie Boys cocktails for sale. :D

tim (NH)

"Martin White" <guddler@gmail.com> wrote in message
> When did this start happening? Or have I been blind to it all these
> years?
>
> Pices - Rarity "Rare - there are 2 known instances of this game owned
> by a known collector. Of these 0 of them are original dedicated
> machines, 1 of them are conversions in which game circuit boards have
> been placed in another game cabinet" etc, etc, blah, blah blah.
>
> While technically, maybe true - only two are known to VAPS (and hence
> "known collectors") since only two people have bothered to have VAPS
> entries AND add that game to it, what a load of old bollox.
>
> I can see it now. eBay - Asteroids, "LOOK @@RARE@@" only 10 known to
> exist - LOL!
>
> Pices incidentally just happened to be near "Pink Floyd The Wall",
> which I was looking at for some reason. (Which is of course super rare
> - 0 copies), didn't know that was a game?
>
> Oh, well. Best get cataloguing all my really rare stuff ready for
> auction :eek:)

I am fed up with VAPS. This is the third time they wiped off all my
info because they never send me an audit email and when I go to the
site to do an audit I cant find the link or page to do an audit. You
cant get intouch with anyone to let them know their is a problem as I
have emailed them many times with no reply so untill they fix the site,
I am done with VAPS. It's a shame as I think theirs a need for the site
but I am not the only one that has given up on it.
Sam
In Virginia
http://members.aol.com/severlander/index.html