CD burner window won't upon or recognize blank disk

When I insert a blank disk nothing happens. It worked a few days ago. I've
installed no CD burring programs since them. I checked in services to see if
it's running and it is. What else should I try?

--
Warmest regards,

Steve Horrillo, Realtor / Trainer / C.Ht.
http://BrokerAgentTraining.com (Advanced Training for Real Estate
Professionals)
http://over100percent.com (See How tRealtors Earn Over 100 Percent at EXIT
Realty)
http:/HipFSBO.com (Object to Paying Commission? Find a FSBO Friendly Real
Estate Professional)
http://eLOWn.com ("Got a heartbeat?" Get a loan! Credit Repair Library)

Download details Autoplay Repair Wizard:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=C680A7B6-E8FA-45C4-A171-1B389CFACDAD&displaylang=en

--
Mark L. Ferguson
"Steve Horrillo" <usenet@stephenhorrillo.com> wrote in message news:ZZnxe.15403$Tt.3943@bignews3.bellsouth.net...
> When I insert a blank disk nothing happens. It worked a few days ago. I've
> installed no CD burring programs since them. I checked in services to see if
> it's running and it is. What else should I try?
>
> --
> Warmest regards,
>
> Steve Horrillo, Realtor / Trainer / C.Ht.
> http://BrokerAgentTraining.com (Advanced Training for Real Estate
> Professionals)
> http://over100percent.com (See How tRealtors Earn Over 100 Percent at EXIT
> Realty)
> http:/HipFSBO.com (Object to Paying Commission? Find a FSBO Friendly Real
> Estate Professional)
> http://eLOWn.com ("Got a heartbeat?" Get a loan! Credit Repair Library)

Hi,

The drive lens may need cleaning, you might try a lens cleaner disk. These
are commonly available at most stores that sell CD/DVD media.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

On 2-Jul-2005, "Mark L. Ferguson" <marfer_mvpREMOVE@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Download details Autoplay Repair Wizard:
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=C680A7B6-E8FA-45C4-A171-1B389CFACDAD&displaylang=en

That didn't work. What else?

--
Warmest regards,

Steve Horrillo, Realtor / C.Ht.
http://BrokerAgentTraining.com (MLXchange & Computer Training for Real
Estate Professionals)
http://over100percent.com (Realtors Earn Over 100 Percent at EXIT Realty)

On 2-Jul-2005, "Rick \"Nutcase\" Rogers" <rick@mvps.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The drive lens may need cleaning, you might try a lens cleaner disk. These
>
> are commonly available at most stores that sell CD/DVD media.

I tried that too. I just installed Direct CD to see if I could format a
CD-RW and it works fine. Should I just install Nero and forget about MS
stripped down version?

--
All the best,

NOYB