1. What is your budget?
Restricted to sites that allow financing (monthly payments). At 500-1500.
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
3. What screen resolution do you want?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Portable would be good if it has decent performance.
5. How much battery life do you need?
As much as possible, not super important though.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Diablo 3, Med/High settings.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
Just DvD, Blu-Ray if there's a good deal.
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
The main reason I choose Alienware is the financing options. Though I haven't researched other websites that have that option.
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
I prefer backlit keyboards. Would love to know about other sites that allow financing.