Usging rogers without without being charged

Anyone expiring enhanced service without ordering it. I have been able to
use rogers when fido is too week. ( Kingston road along the southside,
Toronto )
1 answer Last reply
More about usging rogers without charged

    "T.T." wrote:

    > Anyone expiring enhanced service without ordering it. I have been able to
    > use rogers when fido is too week. ( Kingston road along the southside,
    > Toronto )

    This is normal. You should (and will) get Rogers service anywhere within
    the published footprint of Fido coverage. When they tear down the
    microcell network, your phone will use the Rogers network, and Rogers
    will let fido customers use Rogers antennas that cover the same general
    areas that Fido covered in the past.

    It is when you try to use service from a Rogers antenna that is located
    outside of the original Fido footprint that they will block yor call.

Fido Kingston Rogers Internet Service Providers