Fonts and IE 6.0

My fonts are messed up in IE 6.0.
If I go to Windows Update I can't read the screen. I can read the text
outside the center frame, but not the fonts in the main frame.

Changing Options to Ignore Font Size does not help.

I logged off my Windows session and logged onto my wife's setup and she
doesn't have the same problem.

Thanks,
Bill
2 answers Last reply
More about fonts

    Isn't there something I can do with my mouse and the scroll knob to fix the
    fonts?

    Searched the internet and can't find...

    "Bill" <billschmitt@cox.net> wrote in message
    > My fonts are messed up in IE 6.0.
    > If I go to Windows Update I can't read the screen. I can read the text
    > outside the center frame, but not the fonts in the main frame.
    >
    > Changing Options to Ignore Font Size does not help.
    >
    > I logged off my Windows session and logged onto my wife's setup and she
    > doesn't have the same problem.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Bill

    My new wireless Microsoft Keyboard caused the problem. It has a Zoom lever
    on the side, and I had Zoomed my screens way down.

    Thanks anyway,
    Bill

    "Bill" <billschmitt@cox.net> wrote in message
    > My fonts are messed up in IE 6.0.
    > If I go to Windows Update I can't read the screen. I can read the text
    > outside the center frame, but not the fonts in the main frame.
    >
    > Changing Options to Ignore Font Size does not help.
    >
    > I logged off my Windows session and logged onto my wife's setup and she
    > doesn't have the same problem.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Bill

Internet Explorer Windows Update Microsoft Windows XP