Team swap

A few months ago someone posted a link to a team swap download that had all
the divisions of the english league mixed up with teams from the rest of the
world.

Can someone please said link.

Thanks

Biggus_Dickus

Fweee Woderwick
2 answers Last reply
More about team swap

    World league download is the one that I require.

    Thanks

    Biggus_Dickus

    Fweee Woderwick

    "Biggus Dickus" <Darren@NOSPAMwyerangers.co.uk> wrote in message
    >A few months ago someone posted a link to a team swap download that had all
    >the divisions of the english league mixed up with teams from the rest of
    >the world.
    >
    > Can someone please said link.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Biggus_Dickus
    >
    > Fweee Woderwick

    I have selfmade UK league:
    teams sorted in divisions based on team reputation, using old fmu4 update
    though

    man utd 9500
    arsenal 9000
    chelsea 8900