remove branding from Vodaphone K700i

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.fido (More info?)

I would like to remove the annoting vodaphone branding from my K700i. Can
anyone recomend a good online remote service site or a retail outlet in
Toronto where i can do this. I already know about Pacific mall. Preferably
somewhere downtown.

Thank you
1 answer Last reply
More about remove branding vodaphone k700i
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.ericsson,alt.cellular.fido (More info?)

    Check out anyone of the sellers/advertisers here:
    http://www.howardforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63

Fido Ericsson Internet Service Providers