While I was manually checking my updates, I checked on the "Review Your
Update History".
I discovered that all 6 of the June 14 updates showed "FAILED"
I tried checking for updates again, with the same results.
Has anyone else experienced this, and how do I get the updates to install ?
--
Thanks for any help ----
25or6to4

WINUP-Third-Party Products That Conflict with Windows Update
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;241234

http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/updtcl.htm
Windows Update Checklist

Were there any errors in your log?

How to view the Update log in Windows
Open Internet Explorer and either type or copy and then paste this into the Address
bar:
V5 %windir%\windowsupdate.log

V4 %windir%\windows update.log

Scroll down towards the bottom for the latest entries to locate the error code(s)
associated with the latest failed attempt to download. Now look on the Troubleshooter
page for the error code(s) that you have located and try the suggested solution.

Finally
You can download them from the Catalog and save to be installed later.
http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/catalog/en/default.asp
How to Download Windows Updates and Drivers from the Windows Update Catalog
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=323166

Click Add button for each update you want to download. Once you have what you want,
Click the “Go To Download Basket� link. Type in or browse to the location where you
want the updates saved to and then Click the “Download Now� button.
Once downloaded, you can then burn them to CD.

Other links which may be of interest:

Search for a download
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.aspx?displaylang=en

How to install multiple Windows updates or hotfixes with only one reboot
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=296861