FS: Dedicated Spectar (central florida)

I have a Spectar that plays blind - the monitor is out but otherwise the
game works.
As is $125, fully working $225. Im going to the orlando auction on the 1st
and I can take the game there or you can come pick it up in lakeland,
florida.

http://www.arcade-classics.com/sale/spectar/imag0001.jpg
http://www.arcade-classics.com/sale/spectar/imag0002.jpg
http://www.arcade-classics.com/sale/spectar/imag0003.jpg

jon

--
http://www.arcade-classics.com

guinness

Spectar is a great game...albeit its button\joystick orientation (lefty like
WoW).

tim (NH)