need help gprs with s-e z600

Last response: in Network Providers
May 20, 2005 11:10:44 PM

Hi...

I'm trying to connect my Z600 to my palm pilot tungsten T3, so that i can
access webpages on my palm....

(the bluetooth conenction works fine..)

i'm having trouble getting the gprs to work.....

I have finally managed to get it to connect... but the web browser on the
palm still comes up with errors.... no page found, check coverage....

please help

thanks

dilusion

More about : gprs z600

Anonymous
May 30, 2005 6:23:22 PM

Create a data account on the phone with Fido's GPRS settings. Once that
is done use the bluetooth connection to create a DUN to the Z600 and
use the dial string "*99#" and that will cause the phone to act like a
modem for your Palm.
Anonymous
May 31, 2005 6:09:47 AM

i've done that... and it does say that it is connected...

but the web browser on the palm still reports dns not found.. check
coverage....

any ideas?

thanks

dilusion