Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

yeah Clay, how is this going?
I'm in need of one also.

Troy,

"Troy" <troyl@lvcm.com> wrote in message
> yeah Clay, how is this going?
> I'm in need of one also.

I've got a couple "real job" projects finishing up (at least for nearterm
deliverables), so I've been concentrating on clearing my backorder on other
kits before doing anything else. I'm going to finish the Missile Command
Multigame next before looking at any Sega XY sound stuff though.

-Clay

That's awsome........ Missile Command Kit should be awsome!

John