FS: space harrier project (2 machines) in NJ

Letting go of my space harrier project in anticipation of a move.

I have 2 Space Harrier uprights.

1 complete and working, nice monitor, clean, needs flight stick handle
screws
1 complete (minus boards).. monitor untested but assumed to work. (it's a
PITA to swap boards to test the monitor on the other machine.)

very little work would be needed to make 1 very clean machine and have
plenty of parts left over for spare or parting out.
I just don't have the time or energy because I'm prepping my house for sale
and there's plenty to do on that alone.

$300 for both machines and a Space Harrier manual (if that don't seal the
deal.. I dunno what would) haha.

Pick up in NJ or you arrange and pay for all costs related to shipping +$50
if I have to do anything but wheel it out to the street to facilitate
shipping. (I don't know how to pallet , etc) But if you want them shipped
bad enough, we can talk.

If you JUST want the boards... $250 plus shipping. (pricing reflects my
reluctance to part it out).

Will also trade both machines for a very clean dedicated mr do cabinet with
a bright clear monitor. doesn't have to work just cosmetically clean and
complete. I have boards and will likely jammatize if your cabinet needs PS,
wiring, etc.

keith.
2 answers Last reply
More about space harrier project machines
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I will give you 75 for the one without the boards. Ted
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Hi Keith,
    "If you JUST want the boards... $250 plus shipping. (pricing reflects
    my
    > reluctance to part it out)."

    Im interested in the space Harrier boards you have up for offer.
    Im based in the UK, would you ship over here and if so what total cost?

    regards

    ashes

Games Video Monitors Video Games