1. What is your budget?
650$ to 850$(INR 30000 to INR 50000)
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
15.6" or 14"
3. What screen resolution do you want?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Mainly Desktop replacement but it need to be Portable as well
5. How much battery life do you need?
Doesn't Matters, it will be plugged in most of the time
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Mainly GTA 4 in atleast medium settings And also Sleeping Dogs
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Web surfing, and watching movies
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
320Gb and more
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
I wolud buy in Retailer shop
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
A few Years or so
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
Any Major Brands
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
I prefer Intel to AMD processor and Nvidia to ATI
I want those laptops that are available in India as some laptops are not available in India
This is the best in your budget, because it has a core i7 processor, 4GB RAM and a 1GB 540M card. This is the best combination for your games to run smoothly, as opposed to an i5 processor and a better graphics card.
Otherwise look at the Lenovo IdeaPad Y560p and the ASUS A53 Series A53SV-XN1. The Lenovo has decent specs too. The Asus runs with an i5, so I wouldn't advise it.