I have no sounds other than this damn beep

if i click anything to do with volume or sounds or anything of that nature
its has an error message. let me show you what it says wheni click volume
control...

there are no active mixer devices available. to install mixers, go to add
prgrams. T

This does not work!

Hi

Try the following link to Kelly's web site:

"Where did my Sounds go?"

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups