I have XP pro with SP2 and suddenly I can find the menu desktop to change
the wallpaper so any help. Thanks in advance

very confusing question but I suppose ur desktop wall paper has changed. If u
want ur original XP wallpaper then go to Control panel>Display >Display
properties>Desktop and under background if u want ur original xp wallpaper
then pl. select Bliss.

Hope I have understood ur question correctly.

Regards

Mahendra

"samh" wrote:

> I have XP pro with SP2 and suddenly I can find the menu desktop to change
> the wallpaper so any help. Thanks in advance

When I did this I can't find Desktop menu from Display.
I found Display properties and from it I found Screen saver appearance
settings and themes but not Desktop this is what I need to fix and I need to
make it appear again.
"Mahendra" <Mahendra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> very confusing question but I suppose ur desktop wall paper has changed.
> If u
> want ur original XP wallpaper then go to Control panel>Display >Display
> properties>Desktop and under background if u want ur original xp wallpaper
> then pl. select Bliss.
>
> Hope I have understood ur question correctly.
>
> Regards
>
> Mahendra
>
> "samh" wrote:
>
>> I have XP pro with SP2 and suddenly I can find the menu desktop to change
>> the wallpaper so any help. Thanks in advance

Hi Samh,

Under display properties if u found screen saver & appearance then on left
of it is the desktop. Click open that & go on Background & scroll to find
Bliss if u want the original XP desktop background or any other of ur choice.
Best of luck.
Mahendra