FS: Enduro racer project (2 machines) in NJ

anticipating move, no time to fix up or part out.

2 working enduro racer uprights.

controllers on both need assembly. have about 3-4 CPs to pull parts from.
3-4 spare, non-working or partly working boardsets for chip backups /
spares.

1 monitor crisp, bright and clear
1 monitor washed out with heavy missle command burn.

main project machine is just about done. just assemble controller and play
it!

$250 for both machines. pick up in NJ (07737)

will consider trade for a cosmetically complete and clean dedicated mr. do
cabinet.
rather not ship but if you REALLY want them we can talk.

keith
2 answers Last reply
More about enduro racer project machines
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    do you have any working yellow start lamp buttons lying around that
    you want to sell thanks fleadeal@aol.com
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 16:51:08 -0400, "Keith in NJ" <winner@soulshot.com> wrote:

    >anticipating move, no time to fix up or part out.
    >
    >2 working enduro racer uprights.
    >
    >controllers on both need assembly. have about 3-4 CPs to pull parts from.
    >3-4 spare, non-working or partly working boardsets for chip backups /
    >spares.
    I have a space harrier boardset with graphics issues- (possibly "multiplexers
    up the spout" according to our resident sega guru 'mark (UK)' :-)
    Would a working graphics daughter board from an enduuro racer create a working
    space harrier or am I completely misunderstanding what/where a multiplexer
    is..?

    if so, this boardset might still be worth something to someone, somewhere..:-)

Games Racer Video Video Games