FS: Enduro racer project (2 machines) in NJ

Last response: in Video Games
September 18, 2005 8:51:08 PM

anticipating move, no time to fix up or part out.

2 working enduro racer uprights.

controllers on both need assembly. have about 3-4 CPs to pull parts from.
3-4 spare, non-working or partly working boardsets for chip backups /
spares.

1 monitor crisp, bright and clear
1 monitor washed out with heavy missle command burn.

main project machine is just about done. just assemble controller and play
it!

$250 for both machines. pick up in NJ (07737)

will consider trade for a cosmetically complete and clean dedicated mr. do
cabinet.
rather not ship but if you REALLY want them we can talk.

keith
Anonymous
September 19, 2005 2:41:11 AM

do you have any working yellow start lamp buttons lying around that
you want to sell thanks fleadeal@aol.com
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 9:53:35 PM

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 16:51:08 -0400, "Keith in NJ" <winner@soulshot.com> wrote:

>anticipating move, no time to fix up or part out.
>
>2 working enduro racer uprights.
>
>controllers on both need assembly. have about 3-4 CPs to pull parts from.
>3-4 spare, non-working or partly working boardsets for chip backups /
>spares.
I have a space harrier boardset with graphics issues- (possibly "multiplexers
up the spout" according to our resident sega guru 'mark (UK)' :-)
Would a working graphics daughter board from an enduuro racer create a working
space harrier or am I completely misunderstanding what/where a multiplexer
is..?

if so, this boardset might still be worth something to someone, somewhere..:-)
!