Screen look is concave and have run antispy and anti virus to no avail. Have
tried moniter adjustments but still screen is too large and concave looking
to fit as it usauly did. Have done a restore point and screen resolution
also. What the strange point of this is it is a CONCAVE look to it. Sorta
like looking thru a magnifing glass. Have also went and checked my
accessibility options and they are as before when no problem exisited.
Suggestions welcomed!
--
pizzalady

GTS

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2003

This could be a corrupted video driver or a hardware problem in the video
board or monitor itself. I suggest downloading the latest video driver and
updating. If no change, test the monitor on another computer and another
monitor on yours if possible to narrow it.