MISSING: Car keys, left socks, and...

Whatever frickin' IC, transistor, or any other part that I know I've bought
a whole bunch of and suddenly need... I can never find them...

Until I've gone out and bought more.

Methinks it's time to get organizizized.

Wallmart.. 60 compartment wall organizers, they have other types too.
all about 9.99 a piece.

My workroom is riddled with them. Take the time required to organize
it all, and you WILL experience a lot less work anxiety.

- Matt

:
: Until I've gone out and bought more.
:
: Methinks it's time to get organizizized.

Do you have any 10pf ceramic caps?

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

I hear ya, I just found a bag with 9 NOS Defender joy handles I lost a
few years ago. And dont get me started on Romex staples!!!

omg.. romex stables....

ever have one in your jeans pocket (you know.. your up on the ladder for
those last few staples and you just chuck them into your pocket), forget to
take them out... send them through the wash...and then PUT THEM BACK ON...

I could have saved myself the money I paid getting myself snipped....

"Gary Vitagliano" <v-dog@webtv.net> wrote in message
>I hear ya, I just found a bag with 9 NOS Defender joy handles I lost a
> few years ago. And dont get me started on Romex staples!!!

mark

Yes the cap are 10 cents each.How many do you want.?