Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

red sreen when starting computer, pink dots and lines on s..

Tags:
  • Computers
  • Windows XP
July 2, 2005 4:14:01 PM

I have windows xp home edition, recently when I start my computer the windows
start up screen is red. Also there are pink lines and dots going across the
screen during use, they don't get worse and don't inprove. Any help I can
get would be great.

Thanx,

Adam

More about : red sreen starting computer pink dots lines

July 2, 2005 7:17:54 PM

Is this a laptop or a desktop? Does the screen appear normal before
Windows starts to load?