red sreen when starting computer, pink dots and lines on s..

July 2, 2005 4:14:01 PM

I have windows xp home edition, recently when I start my computer the windows
start up screen is red. Also there are pink lines and dots going across the
screen during use, they don't get worse and don't inprove. Any help I can
get would be great.

Thanx,

Adam
July 2, 2005 7:17:54 PM

Is this a laptop or a desktop? Does the screen appear normal before
Windows starts to load?
--

!