Just so you know I made a data update 100% up to date.

It's not hosted on Dugout just yet, and working on putting it on FMU too.

but you can download it from my own webspace

http://shadowalk.myby.co.uk/FMUdb.zip

--
Pete "Old Boy" Heslop

Owner and Forum Admin at: http://www.fmunderground.net/

My Own 24 hour Radio Station (Looking for Djs):
http://sc3.audiorealm.com:12750/

"Pete "Old boy" Heslop" <shadowalk@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Just so you know I made a data update 100% up to date.
>
> It's not hosted on Dugout just yet, and working on putting it on FMU too.
>
> but you can download it from my own webspace
>
> http://shadowalk.myby.co.uk/FMUdb.zip
>

> --
> Pete "Old Boy" Heslop
>
> Owner and Forum Admin at: http://www.fmunderground.net/
>
> My Own 24 hour Radio Station (Looking for Djs):
> http://sc3.audiorealm.com:12750/

Great work Pete, nice one mate :)

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

>I can provide the official FMU link so people can leave comments and
>whatnot ;)
>
> http://www.fmunderground.net/fmu/index.php?fmu=7_3_130
>
> --
> Pete "Old Boy" Heslop

Who are Jason Lucas (16yo, Ability 166, Potential 200) and Wayne Royle (16,
Abil.149, Pot. 200)? Can't be regens 2 weeks into the season can they?

"rob" <rbull@tora.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Pete "Old boy" Heslop" <shadowalk@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>I can provide the official FMU link so people can leave comments and
>>whatnot ;)
>>
>> http://www.fmunderground.net/fmu/index.php?fmu=7_3_130
>>
>> --
>> Pete "Old Boy" Heslop
>
> Who are Jason Lucas (16yo, Ability 166, Potential 200) and Wayne Royle
> (16, Abil.149, Pot. 200)? Can't be regens 2 weeks into the season can
> they?

Who did they spring up at?

If you downloaded this Yesterday i've actually re-edited to make Du Wei and
some other things.

If those 2 that you mention sprung up at FMU utd then it's logical they're
regens, as that team had no players but was assigned to a league.

But like i said i re-edited late last night and replaced the zip with a new
one so if you download today it'll be sorted