Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi all,
Please could you tell me how to enable java in explorer v6.
Thanks.
Michael

--
All mail is Checked by TREND MICRO PC-cillin Anti-Virus system
(http://www.antivirus.com).

"Michael" <PleaseReply@ToNewsgroupsOnly.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> Please could you tell me how to enable java in explorer v6.
> Thanks.
> Michael
>
> --
> All mail is Checked by TREND MICRO PC-cillin Anti-Virus system
> (http://www.antivirus.com).

Try putting your phrase (how to enable java in explorer v6) into a search
engine and guess what- loads of results!
Good luck.

java.sun.com

--

Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your Service!