Great Seller- miknren(at)hotmail(dot)com

Just wanted to give a public thanks to Michael in Canton,MI for an
excellent transaction this weekend. After ten hours on the road, it
was nice that everything went without a hitch. Game was as described
with no complaints at all. Went out of his way to make me happy. Do
not hestitate to deal with him.

Thanks Michael, I now have my Arcade Grail!
Phil

C'mon, what game is it?!?!?