WTB: Space Duel PCB

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I am looking to buy a Space Duel PCB working. Please let me know if
you have one you are willing to sell, and what you are willing to sell
it for. Thanks!

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

There's one on ebay for $60 right now. Not mine.

Pat D.