ENGLISH NATIONAL SIDE...HA HA HA!!!

"Mr. Pink" <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> wrote in message
news:43174b2e$1@news.broadpark.no...
>I remember in the world cup 94 qualifying rounds when we KICKED englands
>ass in a 4-5-1 formation...they complained about defensive tactics even
>though we were successful. I remember the english press "Never will our
>side play like that..".
>
> Oh the IRONY!!!!
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/england/4199592.stm
>
> Pink..actually enjoying himself

Hehe yeah.......

Im More worried about England defence then the 6 attacking players.

Our right back will have to be after Giggsy, and our CB's have to deal with
Hartson.

--
Pete "Old Boy" Heslop

Owner and Forum Admin at: http://www.fmunderground.net/

My Own 24 hour Radio Station (Looking for Djs):
http://sc3.audiorealm.com:12750/

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 20:40:46 +0200, "Mr. Pink"
<TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> wrote:

>I remember in the world cup 94 qualifying rounds when we KICKED englands
>ass in a 4-5-1 formation...they complained about defensive tactics even
>though we were successful. I remember the english press "Never will our
>side play like that..".
>
>Oh the IRONY!!!!
>
>http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/england/4199592.stm
>
>Pink..actually enjoying himself

you really think joe cole and shaun wright-phillips will be deployed
defensively?
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: To Be Updated When I Can Be Arsed.

Chris F <chris@asifimtellingyoulot.com> wrote in

> On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 20:40:46 +0200, "Mr. Pink"
> <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> wrote:
>
>>I remember in the world cup 94 qualifying rounds when we KICKED
>>englands ass in a 4-5-1 formation...they complained about
>>defensive tactics even though we were successful. I remember the
>>english press "Never will our side play like that..".
>>
>>Oh the IRONY!!!!
>>
>>http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/england/419
>>9592.stm
>>
>>Pink..actually enjoying himself
>
> you really think joe cole and shaun wright-phillips will be
> deployed defensively?

Agreed, I think this will be more of a 4-3-3, in a similar way to how
Manchester United have set out this season.

I'm not sure whether it is the right way to go, but it'll certainly
be interesting. Beckham may as well be in the centre, he never drifts
wide anymore anyway.

How will Owen coming back change things? He surely can't be employed
as the the target man, because he isn't that type of player. Surely
there is no point in making the change for a sole game?

--
PG

> Our right back will have to be after Giggsy, and our CB's have to
> deal with Hartson.

Hartson?!

A big useless Ginger turd.

> How will Owen coming back change things? He surely can't be employed
> as the the target man, because he isn't that type of player. Surely
> there is no point in making the change for a sole game?
>
> --

Now he isn't at a big club anymore Eriksson won't pick him ;)

Dy

PivotalG wrote:
> Chris F <chris@asifimtellingyoulot.com> wrote in
>

>>On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 20:40:46 +0200, "Mr. Pink"
>><TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> wrote:
>>

>>>I remember in the world cup 94 qualifying rounds when we KICKED
>>>englands ass in a 4-5-1 formation...they complained about
>>>defensive tactics even though we were successful. I remember the
>>>english press "Never will our side play like that..".
>>>
>>>Oh the IRONY!!!!
>>>
>>>http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/england/419
>>>9592.stm
>>>
>>>Pink..actually enjoying himself
>>
>>you really think joe cole and shaun wright-phillips will be
>>deployed defensively?
>

> Agreed, I think this will be more of a 4-3-3, in a similar way to how
> Manchester United have set out this season.
>
> I'm not sure whether it is the right way to go, but it'll certainly
> be interesting. Beckham may as well be in the centre, he never drifts
> wide anymore anyway.
>
> How will Owen coming back change things? He surely can't be employed
> as the the target man, because he isn't that type of player. Surely
> there is no point in making the change for a sole game?

I'd rather have seen Scott Parker or Nicky Butt play in front of the
back 4! But Beckham?!

Also - get Cudicini to get his British Citizenship sorted - then we'd
have a world class keeper ;-)

--
Champions!!!!

The Records...

Most Points - 95
Most Wins - 29
Least Goals conceded - 15
Most Cleansheets - 25
Most Consecutive Away Wins - 9
Longest time without conceding a goal - 1024 minutes

Number of bitter opposition fans - MILLIONS!!!!!

TRENDING THREADS