FS Death Race MN

For sale in Hopkins, Minnesota a Death Race. $800.00 local sale, no
shipping. Cabinet is very nice. Board problem, the people you try to run
down hang around the left side of the screen and are scared to come out. I
haven't done anything with this in a couple years and need to make room at
my storage facility. LTG :)

>Board problem, the people you try to run
>down hang around the left side of the screen
>and are scared to come out.

Sounds like board ver 2.0. LOL ;-)

- Craig

--
Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

Some interest but no sale yet. How about $700.00 ? I have no way to crate or
ship, but if anyone wants to make arrangements with NAVL or similar ways to
get it picked up and delivered I'll work with them. LTG :)

"Lloyd Olson" <ltg@ssbilliards.com> wrote in message
> For sale in Hopkins, Minnesota a Death Race. $800.00 local sale, no
> shipping. Cabinet is very nice. Board problem, the people you try to run
> down hang around the left side of the screen and are scared to come out. I
> haven't done anything with this in a couple years and need to make room at
> my storage facility. LTG :)

mark

A nicer one than your just ended on Epay for just over 300. - no
offense intended

What ever happened to the good old days?

Mark

I won that one.

http://tinyurl.com/9mmmb

I think I'm going to have to ask for a little advice on how to bring it
back to life. I'm hoping the cap on the power supply is the only thing
wrong with it. Other than that and the missing back panel it looks
intact. I've seen these before with screwed up or replacement
shifters, for instance. This doesn't look that bad.

It's a gamble to pick this up, but look at what the OTHER Death Race
went for:

http://tinyurl.com/cl8a3

Even though they supposedly made 10,000 of these, I've never seen them
before on Ebay, so it was especially strange to see two at the same
time. Maybe I just haven't been looking well enough. I can only
imagine I got the deal I got only because the restored machine drew
away all the bidders. I was really surprised I wasn't outbidded or
that there wasn't a higher reserve on it to begin with.

Mark wrote:
> A nicer one than your just ended on Epay for just over 300. - no
> offense intended
>
> What ever happened to the good old days?
>
> Mark

i would rather have yours (in original condition) and the $1700 price
difference than the other one. good score. good luck on the resto.
Regards, Harry

mos6507@yahoo.com wrote:
> I won that one.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/9mmmb
>
> I think I'm going to have to ask for a little advice on how to bring it
> back to life. I'm hoping the cap on the power supply is the only thing
> wrong with it. Other than that and the missing back panel it looks
> intact. I've seen these before with screwed up or replacement
> shifters, for instance. This doesn't look that bad.
>
> It's a gamble to pick this up, but look at what the OTHER Death Race
> went for:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/cl8a3
>
> Even though they supposedly made 10,000 of these, I've never seen them
> before on Ebay, so it was especially strange to see two at the same
> time. Maybe I just haven't been looking well enough. I can only
> imagine I got the deal I got only because the restored machine drew
> away all the bidders. I was really surprised I wasn't outbidded or
> that there wasn't a higher reserve on it to begin with.
>

> Mark wrote:
> > A nicer one than your just ended on Epay for just over 300. - no
> > offense intended
> >
> > What ever happened to the good old days?
> >
> > Mark

guinness

$300 was a steal, even in that condition. Congrats. Sometimes the arcade
gods are behind us.

tim (NH)

<mos6507@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I won that one.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/9mmmb
>
> I think I'm going to have to ask for a little advice on how to bring it
> back to life. I'm hoping the cap on the power supply is the only thing
> wrong with it. Other than that and the missing back panel it looks
> intact. I've seen these before with screwed up or replacement
> shifters, for instance. This doesn't look that bad.
>
> It's a gamble to pick this up, but look at what the OTHER Death Race
> went for:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/cl8a3
>
> Even though they supposedly made 10,000 of these, I've never seen them
> before on Ebay, so it was especially strange to see two at the same
> time. Maybe I just haven't been looking well enough. I can only
> imagine I got the deal I got only because the restored machine drew
> away all the bidders. I was really surprised I wasn't outbidded or
> that there wasn't a higher reserve on it to begin with.
>

> Mark wrote:
>> A nicer one than your just ended on Epay for just over 300. - no
>> offense intended
>>
>> What ever happened to the good old days?
>>
>> Mark

I had considered on bidding on it but after my recent purchase, I know
my wife would have divorced me and taken half of the vids just to piss
me off. Probably would have pushed them off a cliff.

Let us know if you get it working.

Pat D.

mos6507@yahoo.com wrote:
> I won that one.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/9mmmb
>
> I think I'm going to have to ask for a little advice on how to bring it
> back to life. I'm hoping the cap on the power supply is the only thing
> wrong with it. Other than that and the missing back panel it looks
> intact. I've seen these before with screwed up or replacement
> shifters, for instance. This doesn't look that bad.
>
> It's a gamble to pick this up, but look at what the OTHER Death Race
> went for:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/cl8a3
>
> Even though they supposedly made 10,000 of these, I've never seen them
> before on Ebay, so it was especially strange to see two at the same
> time. Maybe I just haven't been looking well enough. I can only
> imagine I got the deal I got only because the restored machine drew
> away all the bidders. I was really surprised I wasn't outbidded or
> that there wasn't a higher reserve on it to begin with.
>

> Mark wrote:
>
>>A nicer one than your just ended on Epay for just over 300. - no
>>offense intended
>>
>>What ever happened to the good old days?
>>
>>Mark

Makes me happy I'm divorced. I lost all my vids in my divorce but I
won custody of my child so I have full control over how I manage my
money.