Need Help!!!

I cannot get into internet explorer and need help. Once MSN explorer opens
and I click on anything, a window appears saying MSN Error Reporting - MSN
Explorer has experienced an internal error and will have to restart. How do
I correct this problem - do I need to download internet explorer again?
Thank you for your time. Maureen
1 answer Last reply
More about need help

    No download is needed in XP. You open Add/Remove(Windows Components), and uncheck MSN Explorer, then restart, and recheck that.

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "Maureen" <Maureen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7110780-8C1D-4D4D-9A83-7B557A538229@microsoft.com...
    >I cannot get into internet explorer and need help. Once MSN explorer opens
    > and I click on anything, a window appears saying MSN Error Reporting - MSN
    > Explorer has experienced an internal error and will have to restart. How do
    > I correct this problem - do I need to download internet explorer again?
    > Thank you for your time. Maureen

Internet Explorer Explorer MSN Windows XP