Need Help!!!

July 2, 2005 8:42:01 PM

I cannot get into internet explorer and need help. Once MSN explorer opens
and I click on anything, a window appears saying MSN Error Reporting - MSN
Explorer has experienced an internal error and will have to restart. How do
I correct this problem - do I need to download internet explorer again?
Thank you for your time. Maureen

More about : question

Anonymous
July 3, 2005 11:24:54 AM

No download is needed in XP. You open Add/Remove(Windows Components), and uncheck MSN Explorer, then restart, and recheck that.

--
Mark L. Ferguson
!