FS/FT: Dedicated Space Ace in Nashville, TN

Looking to either sell or trade a true dedicated Space Ace that I'll soon be
picking up in a week or so. This is the one that has the inverted marquee.
This is a somewhat rare game that does not come around very often. A change
of heart has led to this decision. I've got $2200 in the game "as is".
Basically, that means it's complete, in good shape, has full sideart, and is
not working. I'm told the player is bad. I'm looking to get my $$$ back or
the equivilant value in trade on machines that I can sell. Games I'm
currently looking for as keepers would be the following......

Robotron upright - must be original, no repaints, cab needs to be near mint
Space Duel cocktail
Tapper upright - non faded cabs only.
Marble Madness - no sideart is ok
Space Wars - only a near mint example
Star Castle upright or cocktail - only a true mint example
Omega Race cockpit - doesn't have to be working but no acid damaged boards
will be accepted
Krull
Mad Planets
Journey - upright

NO JUNK GAMES will even be considered. You know what you've got. Please
don't waste my time with odd ball offers and junk pieces. Just move along if
you don't have anything serious you can offer up. E-mail me only if you're
serious about the Space Ace and have either real cash or real trades to work
with. I will accept other games in trade, but they really need to be stuff I
can sell if it's not what I'm looking to keep. Games like Galaga, Ms. Pac,
and Donkey Kongs carry the highest priority on resales as I can move them
easier. Keep in mind that cash has a higher value that non-keeper trades as
I still have to go through the time, work and expense of selling your trade.
If you want maximum value in trade for your non-keeper list game, then you
need to simply just sell the game/s yourself and bring me the cash.

Brian

Space Ace is no longer available. Thanks.

Brian