Everytime i try to put my files and folders on to DVD i get this
messege

[image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/KlimaXx/problem.jpg]

Anybody know whats up?

Any help will be greatly appreciated

--
LeeA

chelsea

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2005

Hi Lee,
It looks as if you are just trying to copy selected windows system folders
and your data folders to a DVD. The error you are getting is probably due to
an access violation of some kind. It is really impossible to say precisely.
As the error relates to a log file, I think it is fairly safe to say that
you can skip that file type and not worry. Please note that remark certainly
does not apply if you are running SQL Server where log files are certainly
very important. Now having said all that what you are doing is not the best
way to make a backup. If you don't have or want to buy backup software then
use XP-Pros backup program found under Accesories-it allows you to safely
backup up essential system, files, the registry and your document data files
and creates a nice compact file as a container. If you use that you should
have no problem in making backups.

Chelsea